Top Aegean Coast Art & Culture
423 results | All Aegean Coast Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Cigdem Dikentas Vidinel was very knowledgeable of the Greco-Roman history of Ephesus and was able to answer all our questions. She was patient, attentive and pleasant. It was a joy touring Ephesus, lunch and carpet co-operative with her."
* A traveler said: "Amazing Tour! Van was sparkling clean, driver was super friendly, polite and drove safely. Our tour guide Zeynep was amazing! She was a master of her craft, had the heart to guide, and was genuinely a friendly person. I would recommend this tour to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "We had a very competent tour guide which helped explain the history of the area. We saw amazing ruins and realized how advanced the ancient people and city was. We found Western Turkey to be a beautiful country with lovely people. We thoroughly enjoyed our lunch and experience Turkish coffee and the history of their rug making."
* A traveler said: "Very helpful. Fatima explained everything quite well. We didn’t feel rushed as she let us take our time. We were glad that we didn’t have to go to the leather store.Even going to the carpet factory was pleasant as the salespeople weren’t pushy and understanding if you didn’t want to buy. Highly recommended."
Kusadasi Shore Excursion: Private Half-Day Tour to Ephesus Including the Temple of Artemis and Şirince
* A traveler said: "I was pleasantly surprised how small our tour group was - instead of taking out one huge group, we were divided into 3 smaller groups which made it easy to hear our guide and ask questions. Our guide was incredible too! He had so much knowledge and was a local!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable. He told us about the history of Pamukkale and Hierapolis, and he also did a great job making the entire trip fun and enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "My parents were very happy with this tour and Begum was the best possible tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome! A++ experience! Our guide, Gonca, was extremely knowledgeable, very accomodating, and personable. We would request her again. The tour was well organized and with Gonca's explanations we were very satisfied with the entire day. Our family is still talking about it a year later!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour and guide. Very personalized experience. Well worth the price. Professional. Great value."
* A traveler said: "We loved it! Our guide Aysegul is a professional archeologist and a historian. Aysegul was extremely knowledgable not only about Ephesus, but about the whole Anatolia region and the antique world. We highly recommend visiting the terrace houses in Ephesus and the local museum (see the bust of Marcus Aurelius!). Thanks again, we hope to come back soon!"
* A traveler said: "Cagri was a very nice tour guide. Very knowledgeable and kind. We really enjoyed this tour. Pick up was perfect and the van very comfortable. Hierapolis and Pamukkale are breathtaking. The lunch we were offered was very nice too."
* A traveler said: "While our cruise ship was docked in Kusadasi, Turkey, we had a private tour of Ephesus, the home of the Virgin Mary and several other sites in the area. Our guide was Aysa, who was very knowledgeable about the area and was very friendly. It was so helpful to have Aysa walking right next to us thru the crowded Ephesus area and explaining the various sites. This was much easier than being in a large group and trying to keep track of the guide. We also visited the ruins of the Temple of Artemis and the church of St John, and visited a mosque. We had a typical Turkish lunch at an outdoor restaurant and visited the Ephesus Museum in Selcuk before going back to the ship. It was a great full-day excursion with a great guide. We highly recommend this especially with Aysa."
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing! Our guide, Bertuğ, was WONDERFUL! Patient, smart, & very well informed! Ephesus was just so stunning - the history was breathtaking!!"
* A traveler said: "The Tour guide spoke good English , was at the port on time and very professional . Would highly recommend it . The only thing is the a/c on the bus was not working well ."
* A traveler said: "The tour iternary and service was very good. I was able to contact Ali from the tour company a day before via Whatsapp to confirm time of pick up. We had Adem as our guide who was knowledgable about the history of all the places we visited. We had a relaxing day visiting all the prominent attractions especially with a young 3 yr old. We opted to visit the local craftsmen (pottery, carpet and leather shops) which was optional. It was nice to see the way things were produced. Best part was no hassling to buy things. We had a wonderful lunch that was included as part of tour. All in all a great day out with lots to learn about the history of Ephesus and a great tour company"
* A traveler said: "Picked up right outside my hotel ,excellent tour guide ,funny and excellent atmosphere ,great group of people on the tour bus ,stopped for buffet style lunch on the way ,shown in a shop how marble is made into ornaments and then drove to pamukkale ,amazing sight to see,well worth the long drive"
* A traveler said: "Had a great guide and driver. Were able to see all the highlights of this city from the ruins to the castle to the bazaar. A great way to spend a half day."
* A traveler said: "Excellent way to see the area. We'd already been to Ephesus, so the driver and guide were more than happy to show us around the local area and other attractions. Highly to recommended if you have 1 day in the city and wish to see the sights of Kusadasi!!!!"
* A traveler said: "We loved our guide! Aris was wonderful. we went though the ruins and learned a ton. he took us to a pottery shop and watched them make the pottery nd a rug store where we learned how they make the rugs. a great day and a great tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Cappadocia