Top Aegean Coast Shore Excursions - page 2
286 results | All Aegean Coast Tours
* A traveler said: "The pickup and drop off from hotels in Sarigerme were seamless and punctual. The cost was very reasonable. My booking w Getmyguide was cancelled last min due to overbooking, but Viator had availability. I was happy to get a spot on this boat for a day outing. The lunch was also delicious, we paid a bit extra to get grilled dorade instead of chicken. The only downside was the boat, it doesn’t have a lot of shade on the upper deck and the benches are not so comfy. The other boats parked at pier seemed nicer. You can also walk to Sarigerme town center and get this tour for 30 percent less. But for all the convenience, I am satisfied. You have 4 swim stops at various spots. No sandy beaches, but the water is really nice and turquoise. The view is very nice."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour of Ephesus. Spent the entire time in Ephesus rather than spending the time driving to Miletus and Didyma.Tour Guide had an excellent understanding of the historical events that were of interest."
* A traveler said: "The pick up at hotel was on time. Had a pleasant day tour. The guide excellent with a wide knowledge of Ephesus history. A must to do tour highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This tour is all about the guide, and the guide we had was amazing. She was waiting for us at the pier, had a wonderful day planned and was so knowledgeable about each place we visited. The longest visit was Ephesus and she geared the information to the various ages that we had in our family group. It was wonderful. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Azer is extremely friendly and knowledgeable. We have a wonderful day. Highly recommedted."
* A traveler said: "Umut was an excellent tour guide. He paced the tour to suit us and we negotiated all of the sites of Ephesus in an unhurried and efficient manner. We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful day! Emre was a fabulous tour guide! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Very good tour , highly recommended.tour guide was very knowledgeable, highly recommend this company"
* A traveler said: "The guide... she was very very nice... I remember her name... was Mary. The tour was excellent and the food really good. i did the tour with my sisters and friends, we were really happy. Efhesus ruins are amazing! and the house of Virgin Mary was really nice to be there. Hope to back again! some day! Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Our tour operator guided so well and its really interested place to visit and look around, I just love this place."
* A traveler said: "Emray was a fabulous guide! We was very friendly, knowledgable and spoke English well. This tour was my favorite of our trip! We even asked if we were interested in going to lunch at a local family owned carpet factory. There was no pressure at all. The food was great and we got to see every step in how they make handmade carpets."
- Cave of the Seven Sleepers
- Bergama Asklepion (Pergamon Asclepeion)
- Izmir Archaeology Museum (Izmir Arkeoloji Muzesi)
- Basilica of St. John
- Church of St. Polycarp
- Temple of Domitian (Temple of the Sebastoi)
- Ephesus Terrace Houses
- Temple of Artemis (Artemision)
- Fountain of Trajan
- Temple of Hadrian at Ephesus
- Agora Open Air Museum (Izmir Agora)
- Aqua Fantasy Aquapark
- Library of Celsus
- Konak Square (Konak Meydani)
- Baths of Varius
- Public Latrine at Ephesus
- Isa Bey Mosque (Isa Bey Camii)
- Boz Mountains (Bozdag)
- Izmir Clock Tower (Izmir Saat Kulesi)
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Cappadocia