Taghazout Beach runs between Tamraght and Taghazout on Morocco’s Atlantic coast, about 12 miles (20 kilometers) north of Agadir.
Great trip. Unmissable.
We had a brilliant day out. Our guide was very friendly and gave us a real insight into Moroccan life. We started with a drive around Agadir then went to an Argan oil place and then to Paradise valley. The stops were great and Paradise valley is a must see place. Great meal sitting in a genty stream whilst fish nibble your feet. An ideallic spot. Great trip. Would highly recommend.
Tristan_D, May 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Taghazout Beach?
Attractions near Taghazout Beach:
What else should I know about attractions in Agadir?
- Things to do in Atlantic Coast
- Things to do in Essaouira
- Things to do in Marrakech
- Things to do in Ouarzazate
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Lanzarote
- Things to do in Arrecife
- Things to do in Puerto del Rosario
- Things to do in Rabat
- Things to do in Fuerteventura
- Things to do in Hassilabied
- Things to do in Merzouga
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Central Morocco
- Things to do in Morocco Sahara