Top Aix-en-Provence Historical Tours
32 results | All Aix-en-Provence Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a REALLY fun day. Remy was a great guide and we had a blast starting the day with a bunch of tastings at local vineyards and then having the opportunity to explore so many old villages on our own. This was great too if you don’t want to worry about driving down the very windy roads of Provence to have someone drive you to vineyards and to all of the villages and provide so much knowledge on wine and history of the land. Such a wonderful day!! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "A very pleasant day spent in such beautiful places!! Rémy is very knowledgeable in a wide range of subjects and I recommend very much this tour."
* A traveler said: "Remy was a great informative tour guide, would highly recommend this tour. Although its a bit early in the morning, it frees up your afternoon to visit the town of Aix-en-Provence. He recommended a few lunch spots that are walking distance from the drop-off points that were delicious."
* A traveler said: "Remy was an excellent guide. Very knowlegible and with a good sense of humor. The scenery was superb, and the trip did not disappoint!"
* A traveler said: "I loved the trip. The guide was very knowledgeable on a wide range of topics and knew where to find the best lavender fields according to the time of year/harvest season."
* A traveler said: "Richard was a wonderful guide. He was super knowledgeable about all things Aix and throughout our walking tour gave us a thorough history of Aix and the region. It was great that the 2 hour tour was early in the day while the town is still quiet. I loved the small group (4) and would highly recommend Richard’s walking tour!"
* A traveler said: "Prune was our tour guide. Prune was a fantasti tour guide. She was extremely knowledgeable, and engaging. She gave us very useful and interesting info on the region and must see sites in 5 Luberon villages. Thank you Prune You are the best,"
* A traveler said: "Chris from Ooh Provence was superior in every way. Gave us a private custom tour. We are history buffs and he was able to answer all of our questions. If not, he emailed us later with links to give us more information. We got lost on the way to meet him so he came to us. Helped us find our car at the end of the tour. If you want a custom tour Chris is the best."
* A traveler said: "C’est te tres Magnifique!!!! Absolutely Incredible!! Exactly what I was looking for and dreaming of when planning from my home in Los Angeles, California. The E Bike was Fantastic!! A memorable and extraordinary adventure that I highly, highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great Tour with Louis ! Nice trip, interesting areas in Aix ! We would do it again and other tours with hin !"
* A traveler said: "Julien was our driver/guide, we were only 4 in the clean vehicle. Proceeded to our visit, with all the explanation of what we met. Being French with a Français driver/guide was great. Julien made all the effort to explain and ensuring to fill our requirement vis-a-vis what we wanted to see, and brought us directly to the cruise ship."
* A traveler said: "Great Tour and Matt is an amazing guide. Aix en Provence is definitly worth the trip and the Churches are stunning!"
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful day and the drive through the towns was fantastic! All the towns are soon beautiful!! And Celine was very nice!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was awesome! Our guide was wonderful, the sea cliffs above Cassis are breathtaking, and Cassis is charming. I recommend taking the boat tour to see the calanques once in Cassis. Highly recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Because others expected did not show up, we had a private tour with Alex. NICE! He gave us lots of good information, answered lots of questions, and was in very good spirits despite the extreme afternoon heat. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Our guide was very knowledgeable about the area and kept the 5 of us entertained. The views of the villages were amazing and we had great fun wandering around them as well. Certainly a very easy way to get to see Provence and certainly recommended."
Private Full Day Trip to Arles - Les Baux de Provence and Saint Remy de Provence from Aix en Provence
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon