Top Alghero Nature and Wildlife Tours
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Alghero Tours
Experience the thrill of setting sail on a vintage Danish sailboat with this day cruise aboard the Andrean Jensen. Skirt the Sardinian coastline with the British crew from Alghero to Capo Caccia along the scenic Coral Riviera, stopping in Porto Conte Bay. Take a dip in the crystalline waters and check out the marine life with snorkeling gear. Relax on board with beer, wine, and lunch provided.
Explore the underwater world of Sardinia's bottlenose dolphins without disturbing these fascinating marine mammals or their habitat on this scientist-led dolphin watching and snorkeling tour in the Gulf of Alghero. Learn about dolphin behavior and conservation, listen to recorded underwater conversations, and identify them by name before heading to the nearby Capo Caccia marine reserve to snorkel with a guide.
Enjoy this unique private tour with a local guide, who will be able to tell you the historical facts about the archaeological sites of Alghero: the nuraghe Palmavera, dating back to 1500 BCE, and the necropolis of Anghelu Ruju, with its 6000 years of "life". From your own accommodation directly to the unique history of these ancient sites (TRANSFER IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE!). Discover the Nuragic civilization, one of the greatest inhabitants of Europe before the Roman Empire expansion. Kevin, your professional local guide, is bilingual in Italian and English and he has always lived in Alghero, so that he will be able to answer your questions and also give you some useful information about the town, such as where to eat or what to do in Alghero and in the island. *If you wish not to visit both archaeological sites, Kevin will be happy to lead you to the old town for a short visit of the Catalan-style city fortress, without any extra charge. Just let Kevin know when meeting him.
The spectacular Asinara National Park occupies an entire island off the northern coast of Sardinia. Cover more ground with this Jeep tour that explores both the inland landscapes and pristine coastline in one day. Learn about the flora and fauna on the island from your guide; spot wild horses, mouflon, and donkeys; and stop at the Sea Turtle Recovery Center. End with a refreshing dip at the Cala Sabina beach.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Nature and Wildlife Tours in Alghero?
The best Nature and Wildlife Tours in Alghero according to Viator travelers are:
What Nature and Wildlife Tours in Alghero are taking additional safety precautions?
These Alghero experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Nature and Wildlife Tours in Alghero are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Alghero may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets