Top Alsace Outdoor Activities
38 results | All Alsace Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great and had a small group. Our guide was very informative and friendly. Visited 2 great wine rooms and felt like we were with old friends."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful half day with Ana and Eric exploring three beautiful villages and being happily provided with comprehensive history and customs of the area. We strongly recommend them to all travelers staying in Colmar. Our best wishes to Ana and Eric- Julie and John Australia."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour of a beautiful area. I had a fantastic time along the wine route in Alsace with this tour. It was certainly a very pleasant day visiting the various villages, among vineyards and of course the wine tasting. The tour guides were great! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour! The villages are beautiful and we learned much about the area from our guide Didier! We ended the day with a wine tasting! Great way to see and experience the surrounding areas of Colmar!!"
* A traveler said: "The selection of three different types and sizes of cellars made the tastings very interesting. I would have liked to spend more time in the actual vineyards with a grower. The guide was very knowledgeable and flexible with the timing."
* A traveler said: "Had a great tour with 7 friends: enthousiastic presentation, beautiful decor, and delicious wines, a real must if you’re in the area!"
* A traveler said: "Anna and Eric were such good tour guides and we had a great tour of the area both culturally and wine tasting wise. Highly recommendable."
* A traveler said: "Great guide! We enjoyed the entire day. Both the visits at the vine makers and also the visit in the small village around Colmar"
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing time on this tour! It was so beautiful to see the small towns along the wine route along with the included wineries. Our guide was extremely knowledgable and even gave us some great local insights into other activities to do during our stay. I would definitely recommend this tour for anyone visiting the area!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day out in the Alsacian country side with our knowledgeable guide Ana. Thanks again for everything!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience to get around the city by bike and our guide Jean was great fun and had lots of intersting stories to tell about Strasbourg. You shoul try it out!"
* A traveler said: "Nice guide and very interesting tour which we really enjoyed and we Saw the most of the Nice city within few hours"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable guide shared history of the city and particular sights throughout. Seeing sights at night during the Christmas Market period was pure magic. Biking made it easy to get around to so many sights...and it is super easy, safe, and fun to ride in Strasbourg."
* A traveler said: "The car museum was interesting and if you are interested in Bugatti's they have a large collection. The highlight was our drive in a Corvette sports car. Got to do 10 laps and we were the only ones on the circuit for 5 of them. Well worth the money."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Alsace 4 Wonders Private Full Day Trip
- Safari-Tour Emblematic: 1/2 day morning, visit villages & wine route
- ICONICS Tour: 1/2 Day on the Wine Route, visit to 3 Villages + Tasting.
- Alsace 4 Wonders Small-Group Day Trip from Colmar
- Alsace Wine Route Wineries & Tasting Small Group Guided Tour from Strasbourg
- Pfister House (Maison Pfister)
- Orangerie Park (Parc de l'Orangerie)
- Toy Museum of Colmar (Musée du Jouet Colmar)
- Kamerzell House (Maison Kammerzell)
- Little Venice (Petite Venise)
- Strasbourg Covered Bridges (Ponts Couverts)
- Grande Île
- Unterlinden Museum (Musee Unterlinden)
- Place Gutenberg
- St. Martin's Church (Eglise St-Martin)
- Old Customs House (Koïfhus)
- Tanners House (Maison des Tanneurs)
- St. Thomas Church (Eglise St. Thomas)
- Fort of Mutzig (Feste Kaiser Wilhelm II)
- Little Prince Park (Parc du Petit Prince)
- La Petite France
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Flanders