Top Amalfi Coast Tickets & Passes
Saved to wishlist!
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Art & Culture
Shows & Performances
Private Sightseeing Tours
Weddings & Celebrations
Seasonal & Special Occasions
Cruises & Sailing
Tours by Duration
5 results | All Amalfi Coast Tours
Sort by: Featured
Let the traditional songs and dances of southern Italy sweep you away with an evening performance of the ‘Sorrento Musical.’ This entertaining piece of musical theater tells the history of Sorrento and the region through song. Sip a welcome drink in the historic Cinema Teatro Armida, housed in a former convent, before taking your seat for the show. Though the production is in Italian, it’s easy to follow along.
Discover the Sorrento Coast at its most atmospheric when you embark on a small-group boat tour at sunset. Following convenient pickup at your Sorrento hotel, or at a meeting point in the city center, you’ll set sail as the sun is beginning to dip below the horizon. Take in the ruins of an ancient Roman villa, pause to go for a dip, and enjoy an aperitif on board before returning to Sorrento.
Admire the spectacular Positano coastline in the best light of day with this sunset boat tour, specifically designed for capturing unforgettable photos and selfies. Cruise along the coastline, stopping to snap photos of you and your friends and family against the dazzling backdrop of the Amalfi Coast. Drop anchor near the Li Galli Islets to relax with an aperitif and music before heading back to port.
Take a romantic evening trip from Sorrento to Positano. Enjoy a scenic drive along the famous Amalfi Coast road to reach Positano. Browse the pretty town's boutiques before sitting down to have a drink with appetizer in a restaurant overlooking the sea. Dinner is available with a little extra charge.
Discover the Amalfi Coast with an experienced English-speaking driver who let you enjoy an amazing experience along the most beautiful road of the world! We will make the first stop at Positano, the most spectacular and elegant seaside resort. Then we continue our drive through the Ancient Marine Republic of Amalfi. There will be some free time to visit the beautiful Cathedral of St. Andrew, explore the town, or browse and shop. The tour continues to discover an ancient winery located on the hill of Tramonti, here we will meet the owner and his wife that will bring us to visit the historical pre-philloxera vineyards (300-500 years old) and the XVII century wine cellar. Now is a time to relax and enjoy a 5-course LUNCH (appetizer, first course pasta dish, second course, cheese with salami, and homemade dessert), all rigorously "home made" using country traditional products. During the lunch , there’ll be the guided wine-tasting of 3 D.O.C reserve wine.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Tickets & Passes in Amalfi Coast?
The best Tickets & Passes in Amalfi Coast according to Viator travelers are:
What Tickets & Passes in Amalfi Coast are taking additional safety precautions?
These Amalfi Coast experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino) Tours & Tickets
- Punta del Capo Tours & Tickets
- Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento) Tours & Tickets
- Li Galli (Sirenuse) Tours & Tickets
- Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo) Tours & Tickets
- Via Capo Tours & Tickets
- Spaggia Grande Beach Tours & Tickets
- Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo) Tours & Tickets
- Mt. Faito (Monte Faito) Tours & Tickets
- Amalfi Cathedral (Cattedrale di Sant'Andrea) Tours & Tickets
- Church of Santa Maria Assunta (Chiesa di Santa Maria Assunta) Tours & Tickets
- Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna) Tours & Tickets
- Paper Museum (Museo della Carta) Tours & Tickets
- Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova) Tours & Tickets
- Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Tours & Tickets
- Villa Cimbrone Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Praiano Tours & Tickets
- Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Central Croatia