Top Andalucia Whale Watching
Saved to wishlist!
On the Water
Nature and Wildlife
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Cruises & Sailing
Stand Up Paddleboarding
3 results | All Andalucia Tours
Sail, feel how the wind moves the boat with no more noise than the boat breaking the waves. It enjoys spectacular views of Marbella and its mountains from the sea. Sun, crystal clear waters, sea breeze, a good swim in the high seas, enjoy a ride on a paddle surf board, snorkel, enjoy the sun in search of dolphins or simply relax and enjoy an unforgettable sunset.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
This activity is very special for the Lovit Charter crew. It helps us to know and make people aware of how important it is to take care of the environment and to keep the oceans clean. Enjoying with dolphins is an experience that cannot be described, better come and live it first hand.
Unique views, moment of disconnection and relaxation and internal peace. We want you to enjoy nature and the sea, just worry about having a good time and smiling. The tours of the Marbella Coast are one of the excursions most demanded by our clients who want to enjoy a moment of peace and enjoy nature. The comfort and spaciousness of the boat is essential to feel comfortable at all times.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Whale Watching in Andalucia?
What Whale Watching in Andalucia are taking additional safety precautions?
What Whale Watching in Andalucia are good for avoiding crowds?
- Casa de la Guitarra
- Plaza Nueva
- Caliphal Baths (Baños del Alcázar Califal)
- Malaga Alcazaba
- Plaza de la Merced
- La Viña
- Peña Juan Breva Flamenco Art Museum (Museo de Arte Flamenco de la Peña Juan Breva)
- Doñana National Park
- Málaga English Cemetery
- Malaga Cathedral (Cathedral de la Encarnación)
- Cordoba Jewish Quarter (Judería de Córdoba)
- Seville Bullring (Plaza de Toros de la Maestranza de Cabellería de Sevilla)
- Royal Alcázar of Seville (Real Alcázar de Sevilla)
- Cartuja Monastery (Monasterio de la Cartuja)
- Inquisition Museum (Museo Del Castillo De San Jorge)
- Seville Church of Santa Ana (Iglesia de Santa Ana)
- Malaga Ferris Wheel (Noria Mirador Princess)
- Tablao El Cardenal
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Cordoba
- Things to do in Cádiz
- Things to do in Almeria
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Northern Morocco
- Things to do in Region of Murcia
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Costa Blanca
- Things to do in Alentejo