Top Aquitaine Audio Guides
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Aquitaine Tours
Sort by: Featured
Bordeaux is a wonderful city built with golden stone. It has over two thousand years of history and almost three hundred historical monuments. It is also full of amazing stories. Follow me on this self-guided audio tour through its streets, into its 18th century squares, and I’ll share them with you. Among other things, this tour includes: • The secrets of the statues of the Grand Théâtre • The dark history of the slave trade in Bordeaux • Bordeaux and Girondes connection to the French Revolution • And so much more! I’m an official tour guide and I’ve lived in Bordeaux for over a decade. I hope you enjoy discovering or rediscovering the city with me, and that it leaves you with a new perspective.
Want to get to know the best of Bordeaux in 45 minutes? Then join me on this unique self-guided audio tour of its city centre where I’ll share my favourite parts of its rich and fascinating history. I’ll take you to some of the main sights like the Bordeaux Cathedral, and the famous neoclassical theatre, Grand Théâtre de Bordeaux. But I’ll also show you some tucked away places that aren’t well known. You’ll hear about everything from disappearing monuments and almost-forgotten Roman temples to wild stories of medieval queens and bloody revolutionaries. Some of the landmarks you’ll see along the way include: • The Monument aux Girondins • The Grand Théatre de Bordeaux • The Bordeaux Cathedral • The Pey Berland Tower • The Cailhau Gate Bordeaux You think Bordeaux is good only for its wine? Let me show you otherwise! Whether it’s your first time in Bordeaux or you’ve been living here for years, this tour is a brilliant introduction to the historic centre.
Get to know the city in a unique and affordable way. We offer you a 2.5-hour self-guided tour, via our online App. You play a fun, family-friendly game. Answer questions about the locations and do search assignments. All on your smartphone. Log in on our free city game app and enjoy the city. Not a 'boring' guide, but you decide when to start, stop or pause. Use GPS to find the nicest squares, streets, and monuments. Get the most interesting facts about the city. Discover Bordeaux with our unique city game app. Instructions for starting the tour will be given after booking. You can do this tour anytime you choose.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Audio Guides in Aquitaine?
The best Audio Guides in Aquitaine according to Viator travelers are:
What Audio Guides in Aquitaine are taking additional safety precautions?
These Aquitaine experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Commarque Castle (Chateau de Commarque) Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Aquitaine (Musée d'Aquitaine) Tours & Tickets
- Grand Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Bourg Tours & Tickets
- Porte Cailhau Tours & Tickets
- Place de la Comédie Tours & Tickets
- Pont de Pierre Tours & Tickets
- Saint-Emilion Tours & Tickets
- Bordeaux Hôtel de Ville (Palais Rohan) Tours & Tickets
- Saint-Seurin Basilica (Basilique Saint-Seurin) Tours & Tickets
- Les Antilles de Jonzac Water Park (Les Antilles de Jonzac Centre Aquatique) Tours & Tickets
- Citadel of Blaye (Citadelle de Blaye) Tours & Tickets
- Château Mouton Rothschild Tours & Tickets
- Bordeaux Cathedral (Cathédrale St. André) Tours & Tickets
- Pyla Dune (Dune du Pilat) Tours & Tickets
- Château Pontac-Lynch Tours & Tickets
- Port of the Moon (Port de la Lune) Tours & Tickets
- Bordeaux Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts de Bordeaux) Tours & Tickets
- Place de la Bourse (Place Royale) Tours & Tickets
- Atlantic Park Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Bordeaux
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in San Sebastian
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Bilbao
- Things to do in Santander
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Castile and León
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Burgundy