Top Athens Cultural Tours
493 results | All Athens Tours
* A traveler said: "This was worth the time and money! Fotini was a fantastic guide and made the tour fun and educational. She answered all of our questions about the historical sites and general greek culture. She was also very patient with the members of the group who wanted to take some extra photos of all the sites."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the sites and learn about Greek history. There is a lot of walking and it was hot, but the guide did a great job keeping us engaged."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable and friendly guide. Anecdotical info during the trip was also very interesting (Marathon, Pithon and Sphinx legends, info on Athens, etc). One learns so much more and understands so much more with the aid of a good guide!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide (Evita) was educational, professional, and engaging. She provided the right level of detail for the time and the tour had a good pace with the right highlights. A great way to learn about the Acropolis and a wonderful guide!"
* A traveler said: "This tour gives a good overview of Athens with a visit to Acropolis. I would recommend it with also a visit to the museum."
* A traveler said: "Beyond knowledgeable and very very accommodating for us since we got our days mixed up. Thank you soooooo much!!!! Loved every bit of it!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was incredible...Exceptionally knowledgeable, but she didn't talk at us...She spoke to us. She's a wonderful teacher and wonderfully inclusive. Wow!!! It was amazing and my sister has promised all her friends coming this way, they're all yours!!! Thank you so very much!!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a very informative tour. Our guide was engaging and knowledgeable. The entire trip was well planned, including necessary stops and a lovely lunch."
* A traveler said: "What a great sunset! Worth the trip! And beautiful dinner views by the sea at the bottom of the temple. Driver and tour guide was so nice"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the entire day with Tas. He was a great guide who was prepared, early and gave us great advice to make the most of our time in Athens. Would recommend this tour for a couple or small group for sure!"
* A traveler said: "Daphne is a very pleasant and knowledgeable guide, she strive to make use of your imagination to view all ruins with the eye of the past. visit is very informative with good pace."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time on our day trip. We were picked up and dropped off at our hotel. I wish I could remember our guide's name, but I don't. She was friendly and very knowledgeable. Our tour was both in English and Spanish and she managed it very well. We ended our trip at the Temple of Poseidon and the drive along the coast was marvelous. I highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing views. Excellent guide. Very organized and helpful. The driver gave us enough time. Detailed information given."
* A traveler said: "Everything was wonderful. Our guide was friendly and fun, and the entire tour was a quick and interesting way to see more of the city!"
* A traveler said: "Eva is Very knowledgeable- we loved that she can walk and talk. It is so nice to have a guide that really moves! Also, she took about 50 pictures of us, which was a lovely bonus!"
* A traveler said: "We were lucky to have KIMON as our guide. He is terrific, very knowledgeable about the area. We had great time with fun and laughter. Highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "This tour was very interesting. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and she answered all of our questions. A number of large tour groups were there from cruise ships at the same time as our tour which made for a very crowded walk up to the Parthenon. However, our tour guide found an alternate path back down which was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "Nice trip to Temple of Poseidon - the views were magnificent and the tour guide was knowledgeable. It was a nice way to see in person this part of Greek Mythology."
* A traveler said: "Stafis the guide was very knowledgeable. Answered all the questions any one had and had such a complete understanding of the sites and their history."
* A traveler said: "Annie was my guide and she was really knowledgeable and friendly. She always reminded of where we could get food and the toilet was. She was a walking history book but engaging and humorous. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour was great! The guide was funny and knowledgeable, along with being patient for us to take photos. We had a great time and although we were tired from the sun, we stayed with her to hear about the new acropolis museum as well. The location was challening to find in the morning, but we made it and really enjoyed our day!"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful experience & we learned so much we never would have known. We loved it. A perfect start to our time in Athens."
* A traveler said: "Love love loved it!! As it was very hot on the day of our 3 hour walking tour they upgraded us all on to an air conditioned bus for free. Host was lovely and knowledgeable. Perfect tour! And Thankyou"
* A traveler said: "If u have time to do only 1 thing in Athens then u must do this tour. Its the best and i think its because of the guide and now a friend Ms JIOTA . She knows how to be entertaining /informative and yet pauses for just enough time for the people to soak up.all the sights & information. A DEFINITIVE YES ."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Arts & Design
- Ancient Ruins
- Archaeology Tours
- Cultural Tours
- Historical Tours
- Literary Tours
- Photography Tours
- Religious Tours
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Academy of Athens (Akadimía Athinón)
- Ghika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika)
- National History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío)
- Philopappos Hill (Filopappou)
- Syntagma Station
- Athens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio)
- Mt. Parnassus (Parnassos)
- Piraeus Cruise Port
- Athens Designer Outlet
- Temple of Hephaestus
- Tomb of the Unknown Soldier (Mnemeíon Agnostou Stratiotou)
- Panathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio)
- Floating Naval Museum—Battleship Georgios Averof
- Attica Zoological Park
- National Gardens of Athens (Ethnikos Kipos)
- University of Athens
- Benaki Museum
- Kotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia)
- Things to do in Olympia
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Ohrid
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Macedonia
Day Trips from Athens
- Athens to Greece
- Athens to Acropolis
- Athens to Parthenon
- Athens to Plaka
- Athens to Crete
- Athens to Heraklion
- Athens to Temple of Poseidon
- Athens to Peloponnese
- Athens to Corinth
- Athens to Fira
- Athens to Vouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis)
- Athens to Mystras (Mistras)
- Athens to Meteora
- Athens to Kalamata
- Athens to Olympia
- Athens to Delphi
- Athens to Loutraki