Top Athens Full-day Tours
494 results | All Athens Tours
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable and friendly guide. Anecdotical info during the trip was also very interesting (Marathon, Pithon and Sphinx legends, info on Athens, etc). One learns so much more and understands so much more with the aid of a good guide!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time on our day trip. We were picked up and dropped off at our hotel. I wish I could remember our guide's name, but I don't. She was friendly and very knowledgeable. Our tour was both in English and Spanish and she managed it very well. We ended our trip at the Temple of Poseidon and the drive along the coast was marvelous. I highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "This was a very informative tour. Our guide was engaging and knowledgeable. The entire trip was well planned, including necessary stops and a lovely lunch."
* A traveler said: "We loved the different islands, this is a must do if you go to Greece, I just wanted more time at the island of Egina. All the staff on the cruise was wonderful and professional, the food was good and plenty."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very knowledgeable and told great stories about each site and added history. great way to see a lot of historic Athens at once."
* A traveler said: "Amazing views. Excellent guide. Very organized and helpful. The driver gave us enough time. Detailed information given."
* A traveler said: "What a great sunset! Worth the trip! And beautiful dinner views by the sea at the bottom of the temple. Driver and tour guide was so nice"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the entire day with Tas. He was a great guide who was prepared, early and gave us great advice to make the most of our time in Athens. Would recommend this tour for a couple or small group for sure!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the atmosphere and music on the boat. Amazing experiences with swimming and biking on the islands. Delicious lunch and friendly staff. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome trip and friendly knowledgeable staff. Very convenient shuttle to and from hotel. Food was very delicious."
* A traveler said: "Stafis the guide was very knowledgeable. Answered all the questions any one had and had such a complete understanding of the sites and their history."
* A traveler said: "Not rushed but got it all in! Definitely a 5 star experience. Pack light, wear comfortable attire, and plan for some bottles of water - there is a moderate amount of walking."
* A traveler said: "We had wonderful trip. It’s well worth 8 hours long round trip from Athens. Absolutely must do, Very well organized tours from Viator 👍👌👍"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Our guide was very knowledgeable!! Loved it and had a wonderful experience. Wear comfortable shoes since there is lot of walking."
* A traveler said: "Our driver and guide were excellent. So much more than we expected. Delphi was fascinating, lunch authentic and the visit to Arachova an unexpected treat."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable. The company and the museum took all the necessary precautions for CoViD. Because our admission to the museum had to be staggered we did not have time for shopping in Corinth, which I would have like but no ones fault. Learned a lot"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience, George was amazing, he went above and beyond, definitely recommend Thanks George for really amazing service Regards Oswaldo"
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour and our driver was very nice and knowledgeable! He made our tour very enjoyable and we highly recommend this tour company."
* A traveler said: "Although the train takes a long time and ends up getting delayed along the trip, this is a memorable tour! Our guide in Meteora was great and the scenery is breathtaking. The monasteries are amazing to see. A must do trip!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour on a very comfortable bus. The guide was very knowledgeable and provided lots of useful information. Also, the driver did a great job of navigating through the small town narrow streets."
* A traveler said: "The acropolis was was just monumental. It felt great to be in the birthplace of Ancient Greece, then to see the wonderful historic pieces in the acropolis museum. The museum design is a piece of art in itself with its delightful open space concept. I feel so enriched by this whole experience👌"
* A traveler said: "George was wonderful. He was patient and took excellent care of us. Explained the areas we visited and provided a lot of historic info that made the trip more valluable. Also, it was a great day trip from athens."
* A traveler said: "We cannot say enough about Tas and the wonderful tour he gave us. He is everything you want in a tour guide: Fun, very knowledgeable, friendly and flexible. Great restaurant recommendation as well. Thank you, Tas, for making this a memorable day!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guides were welcoming, friendly throughout and incredibly well informed. First class across the whole trip. Brilliant."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cape Sounion and Temple of Poseidon Half-Day Small-Group Tour from Athens
- Athens Full Day Private Tour
- All Day Cruise -3 Islands to Agistri,Moni, Aegina with lunch and drinks included
- Full Day Private Tour: Essential Athens Highlights plus Cape Sounion and Temple of Poseidon
- Delphi Guided Small Group Day Tour from Athens
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Athens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio)
- Cape Sounion
- National Library of Greece (Ethnikí Vivliothíki tis Elládos)
- Adrianou Street
- Philopappos Hill (Filopappou)
- Olympic Stadium (OAKA)
- Athens Designer Outlet
- Temple of Hephaestus
- Mt. Parnassus (Parnassos)
- Byzantine & Christian Museum
- Hellenic Motor Museum
- National Gardens of Athens (Ethnikos Kipos)
- Theatre of Dionysus
- Choragic Monument of Lysicrates
- Omonoia Square (Plateia Omonoias)
- University of Athens
- Panathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio)
- Goulandris Natural History Museum
- Things to do in Olympia
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Ohrid
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Macedonia
Day Trips from Athens
- Athens to Greece
- Athens to Acropolis
- Athens to Parthenon
- Athens to Plaka
- Athens to Crete
- Athens to Heraklion
- Athens to Temple of Poseidon
- Athens to Peloponnese
- Athens to Corinth
- Athens to Fira
- Athens to Vouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis)
- Athens to Mystras (Mistras)
- Athens to Meteora
- Athens to Kalamata
- Athens to Olympia
- Athens to Delphi
- Athens to Loutraki