Top Athens Private and Luxury
493 results | All Athens Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Highly recommended! Delicious Greek food, a lovely catamaran ride, and cool water for swimming. Would do this one again"
* A traveler said: "Everything was wonderful. Our guide was friendly and fun, and the entire tour was a quick and interesting way to see more of the city!"
* A traveler said: "Food was a culinary treat. Staff were attentive polite and friendly. Views were spectacular. Recommend without reservation."
* A traveler said: "This was one of our favorite trips! Teddy was so much fun and informative. We had lots of time at the beach where some people swam, but we decided to get a beer and some seafood and watch the boats. The view at the temple was unbelievable. Honestly you have to go if you have the chance"
* A traveler said: "John was fantastic. Kind,positive, helpful, polite, and intelligent. He was a great driver and seemed to enjoy my wife and my jokes. The most enjoyable part of being in Athens."
* A traveler said: "Beyond knowledgeable and very very accommodating for us since we got our days mixed up. Thank you soooooo much!!!! Loved every bit of it!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was so knowledgeable and friendly. The monasteries were just amazing. She took us to a nice restaurant to purchase authentic lunch… It was also nice to have our train already booked to take us from Athens. I highly recommend this to her"
* A traveler said: "Awesome trip and friendly knowledgeable staff. Very convenient shuttle to and from hotel. Food was very delicious."
* A traveler said: "We loved the different islands, this is a must do if you go to Greece, I just wanted more time at the island of Egina. All the staff on the cruise was wonderful and professional, the food was good and plenty."
* A traveler said: "Very nice and knowledgeable driver/tour guide and we saw lots of nice tourist attractions. He dropped us off at our destinations and waited for us at the drop off location no matter how long we took. Great experience and hassle free."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Christina was smart, friendly and knowledgeable. Our driver and van were also both top notch. In a word, the tour was outstanding!"
* A traveler said: "If you're a mythological fan this tour is for you, it was fantastic! Easy pace, loved the head sets -- which allowed social distancing. Very interesting to hear the actual history and mythology behind locations. The tour guide was fantastic! Very personable and entertaining."
* A traveler said: "This tour was very interesting. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and she answered all of our questions. A number of large tour groups were there from cruise ships at the same time as our tour which made for a very crowded walk up to the Parthenon. However, our tour guide found an alternate path back down which was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "The whole tour was unforgettable. When you visit the breathtaking sights like The Acropolis, the pantheons, the ancient stadium and it is backed up with detailed history by your guide Petros in our case, it is so moving, you travel back in thousands of years of history"
* A traveler said: "The entire tour was wonderful. Poseidon temple and Acropolis were amazing. Lunch by the sea was something we won't forget. Tolis was a great guide, informative, personable and amusing in all the right proportions. I would highly recommend him to anyone"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guides were welcoming, friendly throughout and incredibly well informed. First class across the whole trip. Brilliant."
* A traveler said: "We booked the small group acropolis tour and the tour guide “Demitrious” was very knowledgeable and we all enjoyed his tour. We all recommend this tour to anyone who has a day or two in Athens."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very knowledgeable and told great stories about each site and added history. great way to see a lot of historic Athens at once."
* A traveler said: "An amazing guide who is clearly enthusiastic about her work. The site itself, Delphi, is mesmerizing with plenty of time to explore. Skip the included lunch at Hotel Amalia as they are perfectly willing to drop you off at the nearby village (which you have to pass through) for an hour to eat at a local spot. Grade A experience overall."
* A traveler said: "The all day Athens was a great way to the start of my birthday vacation trip. The tour was truly amazing, both tour guides were exceptionally knowledgeable, very kind and courteous. The buses were very comfortable and air was perfect, not too cold. Also the lunch was totally above what I expected and was a short walk for meeting place for later part of tour. Definitely worth all trip, lots of walking and climbing stairs. Breathtaking views were worth it. Love, love this Athens tour."
* A traveler said: "The organization was great. Our guide Ionna was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic. Told us a lot of information about the acropolis, culture and history. The tour in the museum was fantastic and very helpful. You should take both tours to complete your understanding."
* A traveler said: "Our driver George was beyond belief in regard to how knowledgeable, professional, courteous and friendly he was!!! I wish everyone who takes this tour could be as lucky as we were with their guide"
* A traveler said: "Great day seeing all the sights, the bus drivers were amazing so helpful and courteous as were the ticket staff"
* A traveler said: "Incredible tour. Perfect group size, knowledgeable guide, very patient and a good sense of humour. We felt very involved in the tour and there was ample opportunity to take photos. Would highly recommend this tour. At the risk of being incorrect, I think our guide was named ‘Annie’ or something like that."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Temple of Hephaestus
- Ilias Lalaounis Jewelry Museum
- Panathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio)
- National Library of Greece (Ethnikí Vivliothíki tis Elládos)
- Kotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia)
- Athens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio)
- Mt. Parnassus (Parnassos)
- Dora Stratou Greek Dances Theater
- Museum of Cycladic Art
- Mt. Lycabettus (Lykavittos)
- Parliament Building (Vouli)
- National History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío)
- Onassis Cultural Centre
- Adrianou Street
- Vouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis)
- Syntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)
- Eugenides Foundation Planetarium
- Things to do in Olympia
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Ohrid
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Macedonia
Day Trips from Athens
- Athens to Greece
- Athens to Acropolis
- Athens to Parthenon
- Athens to Plaka
- Athens to Crete
- Athens to Heraklion
- Athens to Temple of Poseidon
- Athens to Peloponnese
- Athens to Corinth
- Athens to Fira
- Athens to Vouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis)
- Athens to Mystras (Mistras)
- Athens to Meteora
- Athens to Kalamata
- Athens to Olympia
- Athens to Delphi
- Athens to Loutraki