Top Athens Overnight Tours
122 results | All Athens Tours
* A traveler said: "Nice group, Nice guide and i recommended to anybody . The bus traveling was long but it worth it. 5 stars"
* A traveler said: "Sophia our guide was very knowledgeable and explained things very well. Weather was very hot in Delphi but pleasant at the monasteries. Hotel was very comfortable, great location and very good dinner and breakfast."
* A traveler said: "This was worth the time and money! Fotini was a fantastic guide and made the tour fun and educational. She answered all of our questions about the historical sites and general greek culture. She was also very patient with the members of the group who wanted to take some extra photos of all the sites."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour and I highly recommend. Our driver Vasili and tour guide Anastasia were wonderful. Very knowledgeable, professional and courteous. Great trip!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide, very knowledgeable. Lovely hotels and breakfast and lunch are plentiful. Tour is top notch and takes you thru extensive landscapes, cities efficiently and with enjoyable experiences"
* A traveler said: "Joy was a wonderful guide, keeping everything moving, telling us what we were seeing and giving some great background information while dealing with difficult heat conditions and restrictions along the way. The tour never stopped going and it was so nice to sit back and not have to worry about any of the details. The hotels were lovely and the itinerary was well thought out and interesting."
* A traveler said: "Unbelievable clear , emotional, and detailed presentations by the guide Joy! She enriched us with our knowledge about Greek history! Thanks, Joy!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide (Evita) was educational, professional, and engaging. She provided the right level of detail for the time and the tour had a good pace with the right highlights. A great way to learn about the Acropolis and a wonderful guide!"
* A traveler said: "Beyond knowledgeable and very very accommodating for us since we got our days mixed up. Thank you soooooo much!!!! Loved every bit of it!!!"
* A traveler said: "Nice trip to Temple of Poseidon - the views were magnificent and the tour guide was knowledgeable. It was a nice way to see in person this part of Greek Mythology."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very knowledgeable and told great stories about each site and added history. great way to see a lot of historic Athens at once."
* A traveler said: "Without exaggerating this 3-day private tour was the highlight of our trip in Greece. This tour included visits to some of Greece's most important sights as well as visits to some of Greece's most picturesque little towns. The whole trip was perfectly planned and made the whole experience completely stress-free. When scheduling our trip, David, who was our contact with the tour company went above and beyond to make sure that the trip was tailored the way we exactly wanted it. Even though we were trying to schedule this trip from the US and there is a significant time difference with Greece, David's responsiveness was remarkable (we would get responses to our queries in the wee hours of the morning in Greece) which made planning a breeze. Our driver, Apostolis ("Tolis") picked us up from our hotel right on time and made the experience a memorable one. We immediately hit it off and he went above and beyond to make sure we had the best time possible. We shared a lot of laughs and he is the best representation of Greek hospitality. We have taken private tours abroad and it makes a huge difference when your driver/guide is good. Tolis was just fantastic - with his positive energy and knowledge for the sights we were visiting he definitely kept us going! He was so eager to make sure we had the best time possible that he would even offer to take us places even after we reached our overnight destination for the day - thankfully so, as the 999 steps to go up the Palamidi in Nafplion would not have been fun to climb on foot... As part of this tour we had also arranged for tour guides to walk us around the ancient sights. This was a fantastic choice as it made the experience even more memorable. All of the tour guides (that David booked for us) were fantastic. They had great energy and were really invested in keeping our interest and showing us the must-see highlights of each sight. The lunch stops at each location were fantastic as well. These were not stops at your typical tourist-trap-restaurants. The food was exceptional and the views even more so. The highlight as far as restaurants were concerned for us must have been taverna "Vakhos" in Delphi; the food was out of this world. We had the opportunity to eat on the restaurant's terrace overlooking a cliff with a view of the entire valley filled with olive trees - it was like starring in a sea of green. Truly a remarkable view! The hotel selections for our trip were also great. This included a bigger conference-style hotel in Nafplion (with all the amenities one would expect) to the more B&B style hotel in Galaxidi with a beautiful picture-worthy garden where you could enjoy your breakfast and coffee. Breakfast was included for both hotels. Overall, I cannot stress how pleased we were with this trip. This was an exceptionally organized trip that with Tolis' amazing company during the trip we will look back on for years to come. We are already looking to schedule our next trip with the same company next time we are in Greece (we just hope Tolis will be available to be our driver!). Book this trip and you will not regret it!"
* A traveler said: "This was a very informative tour. Our guide was engaging and knowledgeable. The entire trip was well planned, including necessary stops and a lovely lunch."
* A traveler said: "Great day seeing all the sights, the bus drivers were amazing so helpful and courteous as were the ticket staff"
* A traveler said: "What a great sunset! Worth the trip! And beautiful dinner views by the sea at the bottom of the temple. Driver and tour guide was so nice"
* A traveler said: "The train from Athens was not working, so I took the bus, a bit long (5 hours per each direction), but it was definitely worth it The tours were amazing (sunset & hiking) The hotel (3 start) was great, breakfast was good too"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the entire day with Tas. He was a great guide who was prepared, early and gave us great advice to make the most of our time in Athens. Would recommend this tour for a couple or small group for sure!"
* A traveler said: "The weather didn't cooperate but Delphi & Meteora were very interesting. Stavros was knowledgeable & helpful. Lunch restaurants were excellent."
* A traveler said: "The company contacted me early confirm the hotel and verify an appropriate time (early enough to get to the ship for the preboarding Covid testing). The car showed up exactly on the agreed upon time and the drive was very pleasant."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour guides, informative and fun. Would recommend to anyone. Highlight of our Greece trip!"
* A traveler said: "Yousaf did such a great job not only as a tour guide, but he gave us great recommendations after the tour was over. I would recommend this tour to anyone visiting Athens for the first time! It was great to see all the major sights and learn from such a knowledgeable guide"
* A traveler said: "The hotel stay at Kasimattis was exceptional. loved every moment of it, absolute 4* ratings, the view of the ocean, breathtaking. As the tourist season had nearly come to a close, having the freedom to move with ease & take in the time was great"
* A traveler said: "All the pick-ups & transitions were seamless. The ferry was about 5 hours, but you are basically "cruising" the Greek Islands & the scenery was amazing. The hotel upgrade is definitely worth booking & we were able to fit in quite a bit in this short trip."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Mt. Parnassus (Parnassos)
- Church of Panagia Kapnikarea
- Acropolis Museum (Museo Akropoleos)
- Syntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)
- Megalo Kavouri
- Omonoia Square (Plateia Omonoias)
- Vouliagmeni Beach (Akti Vouliagmenis)
- Syntagma Station
- Choragic Monument of Lysicrates
- Kotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia)
- Attica Zoological Park
- Goulandris Natural History Museum
- Adrianou Street
- Byzantine & Christian Museum
- Onassis Cultural Centre
- Panathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio)
- Benaki Museum
- Things to do in Olympia
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Ohrid
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Macedonia
Day Trips from Athens
- Athens to Greece
- Athens to Acropolis
- Athens to Parthenon
- Athens to Plaka
- Athens to Crete
- Athens to Heraklion
- Athens to Temple of Poseidon
- Athens to Peloponnese
- Athens to Corinth
- Athens to Fira
- Athens to Vouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis)
- Athens to Mystras (Mistras)
- Athens to Meteora
- Athens to Kalamata
- Athens to Olympia
- Athens to Delphi
- Athens to Loutraki