Top Athens Segway Tours
14 results | All Athens Tours
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience! George, our guide, was great, he was very knowledgeable and patient with us. He answered questions, made sure we were comfortable on our Segways. The locations we saw were all great. The stop for snacks was a wonderful surprise, quaint little cafe with delicious dessert and drinks. So glad we booked this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great and fun tour around the center of Athens Segways were easy to ride. Visited all the small neighborhoods aroung the Acropolis hill. Definitely recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Vans was amazing and did a great job guiding our tour! We had an absolute blast! Highly recommend seeing this historical area via Athen’s Segway Tours!"
* A traveler said: "An amazing guide who is clearly enthusiastic about her work. The site itself, Delphi, is mesmerizing with plenty of time to explore. Skip the included lunch at Hotel Amalia as they are perfectly willing to drop you off at the nearby village (which you have to pass through) for an hour to eat at a local spot. Grade A experience overall."
* A traveler said: "Incredible tour. Perfect group size, knowledgeable guide, very patient and a good sense of humour. We felt very involved in the tour and there was ample opportunity to take photos. Would highly recommend this tour. At the risk of being incorrect, I think our guide was named ‘Annie’ or something like that."
* A traveler said: "Everything was wonderful. Our guide was friendly and fun, and the entire tour was a quick and interesting way to see more of the city!"
* A traveler said: "Great day seeing all the sights, the bus drivers were amazing so helpful and courteous as were the ticket staff"
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed the Dinner in the Sky! So unique and nothing we have ever done or heard of. Awesome food and fun crew. Would definitely recommend. The views were fantastic!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a very informative tour. Our guide was engaging and knowledgeable. The entire trip was well planned, including necessary stops and a lovely lunch."
* A traveler said: "If I could give it more than 5 stars, I would. I cannot say enough great things about this tour. It's perfect for your first day of arrival to keep you awake and get an overview of the city. Plus it's super fun to ride a segway. They tour guide, Chris, and the manager were incredibly friendly and helpful and kind. Chris is an excellent guide and segway teacher! Highly Highly Recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Friendly talkative guide with lots of good information about many things. Great Segway tour with a variety of sights and nice and long"
Frequently Asked Questions
- National History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío)
- National Library of Greece (Ethnikí Vivliothíki tis Elládos)
- Piraeus Cruise Port
- Attica Zoological Park
- Museum of Cycladic Art
- Temple of Hephaestus
- Theatre of Dionysus
- Olympic Stadium (OAKA)
- Syntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)
- Omonoia Square (Plateia Omonoias)
- University of Athens
- Eugenides Foundation Planetarium
- Goulandris Natural History Museum
- Tomb of the Unknown Soldier (Mnemeíon Agnostou Stratiotou)
- Byzantine & Christian Museum
- Metropolitan Cathedral of Athens (Mitropoli)
- Academy of Athens (Akadimía Athinón)
- Things to do in Olympia
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Ohrid
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Macedonia
Day Trips from Athens
- Athens to Greece
- Athens to Acropolis
- Athens to Parthenon
- Athens to Plaka
- Athens to Crete
- Athens to Heraklion
- Athens to Temple of Poseidon
- Athens to Peloponnese
- Athens to Corinth
- Athens to Fira
- Athens to Vouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis)
- Athens to Mystras (Mistras)
- Athens to Meteora
- Athens to Kalamata
- Athens to Olympia
- Athens to Delphi
- Athens to Loutraki