Top Atlantic Coast Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
Cruises & Sailing
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Ports of Call Tours
Tickets & Passes
Nature and Wildlife
Private and Luxury
Luxury Car Tours
How to Get Around
On the Water
Attractions & Museums
3 results | All Atlantic Coast Tours
Sort by: Featured
The Souss-Massa National Park spans around 127 square miles (330 square kilometers) along the Moroccan coast. Skip the self-drive risks on this door-to-door small-group tour, with Wi-Fi to help you stay connected as you travel. Learn about endangered Saharan species such as scimitar-horned oryxes, dama gazelles, and screwhorn antelopes at the museum. Then set out in search of the hundreds of different species that frequent the park.
'Botanical garden and crocodile park with more than 300 Nile crocodiles, iguanas, giant turtles, hundreds of exotic plants, a visit full of emotions ...' we will pick you up at the reception of your hotel and a Once arrived we will give you all the time you need to stay there is when you finish the tour of the park we will take you back comfortably to the hotel
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
A huge crocodile head marks the main entrance of the park. An innovative concept and a unique project in Agadir, in the south of morocco. The farm within the Atlantic area contains more than 300 of Nil crocodiles (Crocodylus niloticus), experience the feeling of seeing the giant Anacondas and enjoy the atmosphere of being in a jungle inside the garden. The architecture and the design of the parc give the feeling to be in a forest, offering you the sight of a lot of unique trees and plants varieties.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Atlantic Coast?
What Kid-Friendly in Atlantic Coast are taking additional safety precautions?
These Atlantic Coast experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Kid-Friendly in Atlantic Coast are good for avoiding crowds?
- Argan Palace
- Hassan Tower (Tour Hassan)
- Taghazout Beach
- Souk el Had
- Kasbah of the Udayas (Casbah des Oudaïas)
- Mausoleum of Mohammed V (Mausolée de Mohammed V)
- United Nations Square (Place des Nations Unies)
- Agadir Beach (Plage d’Agadir)
- Quartier Habous (New Medina)
- Église Notre Dame de Lourdes
- La Corniche
- Museum of Amazigh Culture (Musée Municipal du Patrimoine Amazighe d’Agadir)
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Essaouira
- Things to do in Rabat
- Things to do in Agadir
- Things to do in Central Morocco
- Things to do in Morocco Sahara
- Things to do in Northern Morocco
- Things to do in Marrakech
- Things to do in Ouarzazate
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Chefchaouen
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Alentejo