Top Baja California Sur Sunset Cruises
26 results | All Baja California Sur Tours
* A traveler said: "A romantic and memorable place for our daughter's engagement! The crew were so accommodating, playing their special song at "that" moment, taking photos and making sure everything was perfect. The food, beverages and sailboat exceeded our expectations."
* A traveler said: "Pablo was an excellent host. We had a lovely time and will do it again next time we are in Cabo! The boat, a 50’ Beneteau, was beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Such a nice time! Drinks, staff, and of course view was amazing! Would do it over and over again! Would recommend it to anyone visiting cabo"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time!! The staff is great, paparazzi was fun and the bartender was on point. A bag of lays potato chips isn't my idea of an appetizer but I still give the experience 5 stars. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was a great way to start our Cabo experience. We were taken from the Sea of Cortez to the Pacific Ocean; up close and personal views of Lover’s Arc and sting rays. The tour culminates with a beautiful Sunset. The crew was engaging, knowledgeable and entertaining. The food was ok. Would definitely recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "This is was the best Dinner Cruise i have ever been on in Cabo, the DJ set was on point this time. The DJ played music from all genres and everyone was dancing and having a great time. There was a dance battle, dance lessons everything was awesome."
* A traveler said: "OMG this was amazing, great experience and breath taking views or the Arch, lovers beach and the sunset, Spectacular. We will return"
* A traveler said: "This was so relaxing, unlimited drinks. I needed to go out to the sea for fresh air. This was the best decision."
* A traveler said: "Over all everything was great from the crew to the food the cocktails and the cruise 👍👍👍👍🤘 we will definitely book again in the future"
* A traveler said: "Super-professional from start to finish - super-easy and fast check-in with friendly and professional staff. Beautiful and very comfortable catamaran made for a smooth sailing experience. Ship crew were super-friendly and helpful - couldn’t ask for anything more - thanks for a wonderful Last Day in Cabo experience!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful ship, awesome cruise, crew, music and show! Caught a glimpse of several stingrays! Gorgeous views at sunset. Totally recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great music, food, and views. I’ve been on sunset dinner cruises before and this was the best one! Highlight of our vacation."
* A traveler said: "Great dinner cruise and whale watching combined. Crew couldn't have been better. Mexican buffet was very good."
* A traveler said: "We has a great time! The staff was so nice and accommodating!Great music and bottomless drinks! They took each and every ones photos at the Arc!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful sunset and whale entertainment. Food and scenery were also great!! Enjoyed the music and staffs attention."
* A traveler said: "The crew and service were fantastic! The performers seemed to love their job and had so much energy! This was way more than we expected and the most fun we had in Cabo.❤️Don’t let your resort try to steer you away and sell you something else. The pirate cruises are best!😃"
* A traveler said: "Really fun tour! Great staff! Following covid precautions, really clean. I would go again when I come back."
* A traveler said: "Fernando and Ali made sure me and my girlfriend had a wonderful experience. It exceeded our expectations on all fronts. Although the price was quite spending compared to other boats in Cabo (by A LOT), Fernando and Ali made it worth the price. I’d highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Boat and crew are great! Food and drinks were very good. You should be proud of your workers. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a great experience on this dinner cruise on our honeymoon. Great service, great views, great food and drinks, and great company!"
* A traveler said: "Great time! Great view! Fun staff! Everyone seemed very happy, the cook could use a smile, but maybe he was focused on making food 🤔"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience with delicious food wonderful service and beautiful views of the coastline. The boat was very safe!"
* A traveler said: "The ship and crew were amazing. The music was blasting and the drinks were excellent. And the food was surprisingly good...we ate the seafood. Staff were attentive and made sure everyone was happy. I would recommend this cruise to anyone... Mostly couples but there were some families with children that seem to enjoy themselves as well..."
* A traveler said: "This is the most breath taking cruise. All drinks and food is included. I do this every year I am in Cabo and invite guest from the current resort i am staying at."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Dhow Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Palmilla Beach (Playa Palmilla)
- Hotel California
- San Jose Estuary (Estero San José)
- Santa Maria Beach (Playa Santa María)
- Palmilla Golf Club
- Sierra de la Laguna
- Pedregal de Cabo San Lucas
- Isla Espiritu Santo
- San Jose del Cabo Church (Parroquia San José)
- Sand Falls
- Pelican Rock
- Cabo San Lucas Cruise Port
- Bay of Cabo San Lucas
- Chileno Beach (Playa Chileno)
- San Jose del Cabo
- Balandra Beach (Playa Balandra)
- Mision de Nuestra Senora del Pilar (Our Lady of Pilar Church)
- Cuadra San Francisco
- Things to do in Los Cabos
- Things to do in San Jose del Cabo
- Things to do in Cabo San Lucas
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Utah