Top Baja California Sur Water Tours
150 results | All Baja California Sur Tours
* A traveler said: "A romantic and memorable place for our daughter's engagement! The crew were so accommodating, playing their special song at "that" moment, taking photos and making sure everything was perfect. The food, beverages and sailboat exceeded our expectations."
* A traveler said: "This is was the best Dinner Cruise i have ever been on in Cabo, the DJ set was on point this time. The DJ played music from all genres and everyone was dancing and having a great time. There was a dance battle, dance lessons everything was awesome."
* A traveler said: "Over all everything was great from the crew to the food the cocktails and the cruise 👍👍👍👍🤘 we will definitely book again in the future"
* A traveler said: "Parasailing and the glass boat ride was one of my favorite activities. We also enjoyed swimming with the dolphins, and spending time with the granddaughters and family members. Great experience in meeting people from other states."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time!! The staff is great, paparazzi was fun and the bartender was on point. A bag of lays potato chips isn't my idea of an appetizer but I still give the experience 5 stars. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Pablo was an excellent host. We had a lovely time and will do it again next time we are in Cabo! The boat, a 50’ Beneteau, was beautiful."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing time. It was 10 of us and they gave us a boat to ourselves. It was just enough space for all of us. The food was good and the drinks were flowing. I definitely felt like we got our money’s worth."
* A traveler said: "The tour was a great way to start our Cabo experience. We were taken from the Sea of Cortez to the Pacific Ocean; up close and personal views of Lover’s Arc and sting rays. The tour culminates with a beautiful Sunset. The crew was engaging, knowledgeable and entertaining. The food was ok. Would definitely recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip, the guide was great. We were lucky to see several different whales, a few of them came feet away from the boat. Only recommendation take seasickness pills, the ocean is rough, and the boat is small."
* A traveler said: "Awesome like a private tour, great service and very attention people, I enjoy my time very relaxed , I recommend 100%."
* A traveler said: "Great staff, attentive, helpful and fun! The boat and snorkeling experience were awesome! We got to see the arches and a lot of fish."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful ship, awesome cruise, crew, music and show! Caught a glimpse of several stingrays! Gorgeous views at sunset. Totally recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Such a nice time! Drinks, staff, and of course view was amazing! Would do it over and over again! Would recommend it to anyone visiting cabo"
* A traveler said: "Anthony and the Captain I think his name is Alec they were phenomenal so hospitable make our tour so awesome. They are the best"
* A traveler said: "We loved seeing the rock formations, and getting a chance to spend an hour at Lover’s beach and swim in the Sea of Cortez. Our captain and his nephew were very friendly and made the trip very enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Super-professional from start to finish - super-easy and fast check-in with friendly and professional staff. Beautiful and very comfortable catamaran made for a smooth sailing experience. Ship crew were super-friendly and helpful - couldn’t ask for anything more - thanks for a wonderful Last Day in Cabo experience!"
* A traveler said: "It was amazing adventure. Great service, selection of beer, wine and liquor. Nice music. Outstanding views of the arches."
* A traveler said: "OMG this was amazing, great experience and breath taking views or the Arch, lovers beach and the sunset, Spectacular. We will return"
* A traveler said: "Antonio was the best, most entertaining guide. Scenery was beautiful, well worth the trip. We saw colorful fish and stingrays too. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the boat ride & snorkeling! All of the crew were helpful and attentive. We saw a lot of beautiful fish while snorkeling. There was an awesome photographer who took many & we ended up purchasing the pictures on the flash drive! Thank you for a memorable experience ❤️"
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour, well worth the price and the bonus tequila tasting at the end made it that much more amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour!! We had a large group, there was plenty of room. Would defiantly do it again when I’m in Cabo."
* A traveler said: "We saw quite a few whales and the crew was very knowledgeable. The drinks were flowing freely and the soft jazzy music playing seemed to fit perfectly while watching the whales. They did kick the music into high gear on the return which was cool."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous tour! Leo and Gustavo were great. We had a great time celebrating my husband's 40th birthday."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Power Boats
- Speed Boats
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Chileno Beach (Playa Chileno)
- Balandra Beach (Playa Balandra)
- Pedregal de Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Cruise Port
- Pelican Rock
- Palmilla Beach (Playa Palmilla)
- Bay of Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel California
- Mision de Nuestra Senora del Pilar (Our Lady of Pilar Church)
- Santa Maria Beach (Playa Santa María)
- Palmilla Golf Club
- San Jose del Cabo
- Sierra de la Laguna
- Cuadra San Francisco
- Isla Espiritu Santo
- San Jose Estuary (Estero San José)
- Sand Falls
- San Jose del Cabo Church (Parroquia San José)
- Things to do in Los Cabos
- Things to do in San Jose del Cabo
- Things to do in Cabo San Lucas
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Utah