Top Balearic Islands Sightseeing Passes
12 results | All Balearic Islands Tours
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun way to tour the Mallorca coastline and an exciting formula one car to drive! Keep in mind, the tour makes a couple of quick stops for photos, but most time is spent driving."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very friendly and shared some very interesting facts about the city which other tours would not mention. Especially nice was to taste the first ice cream of Mallorca and the typical ensaimada."
* A traveler said: "A great day! We would book this relaxing excursion again! Wonderful service!"
* A traveler said: "I had a great time on the boat! The views were nice, the water was superb and people were friendly. There were also two SUPs and some snacks provided :) The only thing is that I wish it was a bit longer, 4h wasn't enough! I would have happily paid extra for 5-6h ride :)"
* A traveler said: "This was the best way to see everything in a short time. Being that we have limited time on shore from our cruise ship, it’s a no brainer to get the tour this way you can see everything."
* A traveler said: "Everything was very organized, clean and pleasant. Tour guide very knowledgeable and loves his town, Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Perfect way to see the city and castle. The bikes are excellent and even if your unfit like me, being electric makes it easy. Our tour guide Mario was informative and friendly."
* A traveler said: "Jaime was wonderful. We were able to cover a lot of territory around the city - see some things off the beaten path (convent), while also experiencing major attractions. Very informative & engaging. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing hidden parts of Majorca . Juan the guide was excellent and Cisco the driver was amazing, up and down the mountain roads."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Highlights & Hidden Gems With Locals: Best of Palma de Mallorca Private Tour
- Mallorca Catamaran Cruise and Snorkeling Trip
- Half day boat trip in Palma de Mallorca
- Shore Excursion:Palma Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with Optional Boat & Belver Castle
- Palma de Mallorca Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with Optional Boat & Belver Castle
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sightseeing Passes
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Marineland Mallorca
- Port of Palma (Puerto de Palma)
- Son Amar Dinner Show
- Sa Calobra Canyon and Beach (Torrent de Pareis)
- Genova Caves (Cuevas de Genova)
- Naveta des Tudons
- Western Water Park
- Splash Waterpark (Splash Sur Menorca)
- Bellver Castle
- Puig de Galatzo Nature Reserve (La Reserva Puig de Galatzo)
- Royal Palace of La Almudaina (Palau de l’Almudaina)
- Es Vedranell and Western Inlets
- Formentor and Puerto Pollensa
- Santa Eulària Des Riu
- Cala Santanyí
- Na Burguesa Viewpoint (Mirador de Na Burguesa)
- Inca Market
- Es Pontàs
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Costa Blanca
- Things to do in Region of Murcia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Benidorm
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Basque Country