Top Banff Tickets & Passes
10 results | All Banff Tours
* A traveler said: "Was a wonderful day! Robbie is so friendly and engaging and really wants to show you the best of the best. Highly recommend this and my husband and I found it to be the best way of seeing all the magnificent views offered in the area"
* A traveler said: "It is a must if you go Banff. Do not get discouraged if it rains, cloudy... because it changes every few minutes. Highly recommended to dress warm."
* A traveler said: "It was so peaceful riding through the trees and beside the Bow River. Absolutely beautiful. Friendly and professional staff, they made the experience most enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome guide from Discovery Banff tours. Her name is Heidi and she explained all the mountain regions and the history behind them. She also hiked with us. She was great"
* A traveler said: "Aaron was our guide, he was very knowledgeable and added lots of interesting points, re native tribes in the area."
* A traveler said: "Local, friendly and informed guides. Shuttles run on time- don't be late. All the chosen stops were beautiful, even in the rain! Don't miss Johnson Gorge's beautiful blue water."
* A traveler said: "Covered wagon with cook out was excellent! Our entires Our Our family enjoyed the adventure! 18 months to 60 years of age. Our wrangler was fantastic who answered many questions from our grandchildren and family."
* A traveler said: "A lovely little trail ride, staff were friendly and very knowledgeable. Bundle up . And bring an blanket . Hotchocolate and time by the fire after to warm up..a lovely winter activity."
* A traveler said: "Neil was our guide! Every knowledgeable and engaging. Despite the cold weather the canyon was much warmer with no wind. It was beautiful to see the canyon at night."
* A traveler said: "Kerry was an excellent tour host, she knew the property well and was able to entertain us with stories along the tour. We visited four restaurants and a chef from each came out to talk to us. This was the highlight for me, to hear their passion and love of their establishments. They explained the uniqueness of their place and about our food sample. What impressed me most was the challenge Fairmont has given for a zero waste operation. Each chef spoke to eat with eagerness and delight at their creativity to accomplish this. The food was amazing at each different stop. The drinks were also very good, but could have been better if they included alcohol."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sulphur Mountain
- Mount Assiniboine
- Cave and Basin National Historic Site
- Crowfoot Glacier
- Stanley Glacier
- Victoria Glacier
- Bow River
- Lake Minnewanka
- Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
- Banff National Park
- Banff Upper Hot Springs
- Bow Falls
- Mt. Norquay Ski Resort
- Banff Via Ferrata
- Takakkaw Falls
- Spiral Tunnels
- Banff Sunshine Village Ski Resort
- Banff Gondola
- Lake Louise Ski Resort
- Yoho National Park