There’s no better time to experience the atmosphere of the grand stadium than on a match day. If you’ve got tickets for a home game, you’ll see Barcelona’s enthusiastic football fans at their most animated. For the ultimate behind-the-scenes experience, opt for the Camp Nou Experience, which tours the 592,015-square-foot (55,000-square-meter) FC Barcelona stadium. Stops on the tour may include the players’ tunnel, the legendary field, the chapel, TV room, press room, and the sports medicine center, plus the team locker rooms and the luxury Presidential Box. Wrap up your visit with a stroll through club history at the Barça Museum.
Recent reviews from experiences in Barcelona
Things to Know Before You Go
The stadium is a must-see for sports fanatics.
Visit on game day, or go behind the scenes on a stadium tour.
Stadium tours generally last between 90 minutes and three hours, depending on the option chosen.
Don’t forget your camera; the stadium is loaded with photo ops.
Audio guides are available for Camp Nou tours.
How to Get There
The Camp Nou is easily accessible via public transportation. Take the metro to Palau Reial or Les Corts stations (Line 3) or to Collblanc or Badal stations (Line 5) and make the short walk to the stadium. The stadium is also a stop on the west route of the double-decker hop-on hop-off bus.
When to Get There
The best time to visit the Camp Nou depends on the experience you want to have. Nothing beats the excitement of game day (the season runs from late August to May), but if you’re interested in touring the stadium and seeing the museum, you’ll have to visit on a day the team isn’t playing at home.
The FC Barcelona Megastore
Whether you’re looking for the perfect gift for a Barcelona fan back home or simply want to look the part while attending a match, the FC Barcelona Megastore outside the stadium has just about everything you could want, from official team jerseys and T-shirts to key chains, scarves, pint glasses, and bumper stickers.
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- FC Barcelona Museum (Museu del Futbol Club Barcelona)
- Royal Monastery of St. Mary of Pedralbes (Monestir de Pedralbes)
- Placa d'Espanya
- El Tablao de Carmen
- National Art Museum of Catalonia (Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya)
- Fran Daurel Foundation (Fundacio Fran Daurel)
- Spanish Village (Poble Espanyol)
- Magic Fountain (Font Màgica)
- Saint Jordi Palace (Palau Sant Jordi)
- Otto Zutz Club
- Olympic Stadium
- Torre Bellesguard
- Casa Vicens
- Joan Miró Museum (Fundació Joan Miró)
- Barcelona Museum of Modernism (Museu del Modernisme)