Barcelona Fishing Charters & Fishing Trips
10 results | All Barcelona Tours
* A traveler said: "We visited Picasso museum and didn't want to leave. So many artworks and we definitely want to go back. Also visited CCCB and it was cool"
* A traveler said: "Found transfer to be safe and efficient, easy in and out from airport to hotel. Safety protocols were in place."
* A traveler said: "We decided to book this tour at the last minute and it did not disappoint. I did not know much about the stadium and the team but when I left I was a fan! Beautiful stadium and so much to see!"
* A traveler said: "Very good guide Oscar, friendly and professional. Very good walking tour and amazing helicopter ride. We enjoyed! Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Fun time, lots of variety in what we saw on the bike ride. Riding all the way up the mountain is quite challenging and not for everyone."
* A traveler said: "This was a very interesting tour. My first trip to Barcelona and I learned a lot about the city and it’s history. Our guide spoke excellent English, and had us stop at a nice local restaurant for a refreshment break."
* A traveler said: "Worth the tour of the city. However a tip for travellers that a day is not enough in Barcelona. The bus has multiple languages to listen to while driving. A bit slow but we were strapped for time so maybe felt so."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful park. A very long walk from the bottom of las Ramblas but well worth it. You see so much more walking than taxi, subway or bus. Quirky, scenic, value for money. Fantastic part of our stay in Barcelona"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour! We had a private tour and our guide was very knowledgeable. Also, the tour was the perfect amount of time. Highly recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Illa Fantasia Water Park
- Port Olímpic
- Barceloneta Beach
- Cardona Castle (Castell de Cardona)
- Nova Icaria Beach (Platja de la Nova Icaria)
- El Born
- Cau Ferrat Museum (Museu del Cau Ferrat)
- Barcelona Wax Museum
- Royal Monastery of St. Mary of Pedralbes (Monestir de Pedralbes)
- Valltordera Medieval Castle (Castell Medieval de Valltordera)
- Güell Palace (Palau Güell)
- Salt Mountain Cultural Park (El Parque Cultural de la Montana de Sal)
- St. Mary of the Sea Cathedral
- Sant Sadurni d'Anoia
- Barcelona Pavilion (Pabellon Mies van der Rohe)
- Collserola Park (Parc de Collserola)
- St. Benet Monastery (Món Sant Benet)
- Estrella Damm Factory
- Placa d'Espanya
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées