Top Barcelona Motor Sports
56 results | All Barcelona Tours
* A traveler said: "Wonderful time. Perfect weather. :) The instructors, Rene and Mihai, funny and engaging. And careful with us all along the way, waiting at each stop point (and there were maaany stop points :) ). Very diversified journey, well thought ;)"
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful tour, I would call a sampler of Costa Brava! Our tour guide Jordi was informative, gracious and simply the best. We would definitely return but in September at the tail end of high season. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Niko, our tour guide, was witty and informative. We learned the story of the Virgin Mary statue, had a great hike, with stops to accommodate all. Plenty of time for scenic pictures and then a listen to the boys choir. Niko really knew the trails and where the best views were."
* A traveler said: "Xavier was an excellent tour guide. He was very attentive. Montesseret was incredible. Xavier made the whole experience enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Great tour Great knowledgeable very pleasant engaging guide Easy to understand and we learned a great deal"
* A traveler said: "The guide’s knowledge of the architectural demands and innovation were particularly interesting. Thanks Cle"
* A traveler said: "The story about how Gaudí helhed the workers children by making a school for them. And about his death as a very poor and humble man."
* A traveler said: "Joost was a wonderful host. We really enjoyed it. The sunset and scenery were beautiful. I even got to drive the boat!"
* A traveler said: "Nice trip, not too far, wonderful views, our guide (Jordi) gave us good information, great tips and was very kind."
* A traveler said: "The views during the tour were fantastic. They personnel were friendly and courteous!!! Definitely recommend this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful park. A very long walk from the bottom of las Ramblas but well worth it. You see so much more walking than taxi, subway or bus. Quirky, scenic, value for money. Fantastic part of our stay in Barcelona"
* A traveler said: "Julia was an excellent guide. The experience was total hassle free The weather was nice. Overall a must try."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour! Driver was great. Wine and Cava experience was amazing. Knowledgeable staff, beautiful grounds, amazing wine and cava, and great appetizers. We had 2 children with us, and they accommodated our children giving them great experience and giving different variety of grape juice during tasting."
* A traveler said: "Lounis!) was a fantastically fun guide. We were having so much fun with the Segueways he almost didn't have to be a culture and city guide-but he was very good as a guide as well! He tailored the trip only slightly to exactly fit our wishes. The company had good equipment and full battery charges."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience for everyone who loves activity and crystal clear waters! Borja was very friendly & professional. Would recommend to everyone. Free of charge pictures & videos are nice surprise as usually you need to pay extra for GO PRO recordings."
* A traveler said: "Went for my GFs birthday, it was amazing. The flight, the tour, was all incredible!!! The pilot was very impressive. Great value for your money. I seriously can not recommend strongly enough."
* A traveler said: "Our sunset sail was absolutely amazing! Everything was perfect! The crew, Ivy and Uney(?), were wonderful! We couldn't have asked for a more relaxing evening!"
* A traveler said: "The views were spectacular. The meal after the hike was amazing. This day trip was one of our favorite activities during our week long stay in Barcelona."
* A traveler said: "This was our favorite trip from Barcelona. Our tour guide, Feliciano, was absolutely fantastic! The locations were spectacular and we had just the right amount of free time in Girona and at the beach. Short stop Pals was beautiful. We are so pleased that we chose this trip. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our private guide was knowledgeable, friendly, polite, on time and fun. The vehicle was A+. The sites seen were as promised, if one can described the beauty and history of Monserrat and the Cava winery region in a blurb."
* A traveler said: "The tour and tour guide were awesome! Being a private tour it was geared just for our interests and our level of activity."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Barcelona: Kayaking and Snorkeling tour to Costa Brava
- Costa Brava Hidden Bays & Medieval Villages Small Group Tour from Barcelona
- Montserrat Hiking Off the Beaten Path & Monastery. Small Group Tour
- Montserrat Small Group or Private Tour Hotel pick-up
- Complete Gaudí Tour: Casa Batlló, Park Guell & Sagrada Família
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- 4WD Tours
- Performance Car Driving
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Attractions & Museums
- Sporting Events
- Motor Sports
- 4WD Tours
- Performance Car Driving
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées