Top Barcelona Winter Sports
14 results | All Barcelona Tours
* A traveler said: "Tour with earbuds was wonderful. It is timed so that (unlike many narrated tours) it was not necessary to control the narration. The casa is beautiful and the narration explains Gaudi's vision for the house in great detail. Well worth the time to visit."
* A traveler said: "We decided to book this tour at the last minute and it did not disappoint. I did not know much about the stadium and the team but when I left I was a fan! Beautiful stadium and so much to see!"
* A traveler said: "Clara was fantastic! An experience that I would not want to miss in Barcelona! Very informative. It’s amazing to see the light coming through the stained glass in the afternoon!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to look over the city and figure out where you want to go on your own. I highly recommend it for a great overview!"
* A traveler said: "We visited Picasso museum and didn't want to leave. So many artworks and we definitely want to go back. Also visited CCCB and it was cool"
* A traveler said: "Best Flamenco Dancers ever, and good food.. The Food is Buffet style and you get to taste food from different regions of Spain.. The dancers are passionate and the show is very organized."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful park. A very long walk from the bottom of las Ramblas but well worth it. You see so much more walking than taxi, subway or bus. Quirky, scenic, value for money. Fantastic part of our stay in Barcelona"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing day ! Boat ride and helicopter ride was the best part , our guide Marc was hilarious and informative made the entire experience awesome ! He helped us with some recommendations of what to do and where to go in Barcelona , this was a birthday gift ,can honestly say we smiled throughout the day! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "This is a great tour to take. Aleix was our tour guide and he was very good. He was passionate about the club, knowledgeable about the stadium, and he genuinely seemed to enjoy telling us all about it. The tour shows you all the highlights and Aleix does not rush you through it. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience and informative. This building isn’t quite as in your face with colors as some of the other buildings by Gaudi but it’s a beautiful and very unique design. Covid precautions were in place and it was easy to get around."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art (MACBA)
- Barcelona Zoo
- Catalan Regional Government Building (Palau de la Generalitat de Catalunya)
- Temple of Augustus (Temple d'August)
- Basilica of Santa Maria del Pi
- França Railway Station (Estació de França)
- Colonia Güell
- Glories Tower (Torre Gories)
- Nova Icaria Beach (Platja de la Nova Icaria)
- Catalunya Square (Plaça de Catalunya)
- Barcelona Cathedral (Catedral de Barcelona)
- Spanish Village (Poble Espanyol)
- Casa Lleó i Morera
- Diagonal Mar
- Hard Rock Café Barcelona
- Gaudí House Museum (Casa Museu Gaudí)
- Barcelona Pavilion (Pabellon Mies van der Rohe)
- Montjuïc Mountain
- Placa de Sant Felip Neri
- La Monumental Bullring (Plaza de Toros Monumental de Barcelona)
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées