Top Barcelona Sunset Cruises
16 results | All Barcelona Tours
* A traveler said: "From the moment we arrived the Captain Maria was accommodating and friendly. She made the whole experience unforgettable. With Pablo on the guitar and her at the wheel we will always look back at this as a highlight of Barcelona!"
* A traveler said: "Our sunset sail was absolutely amazing! Everything was perfect! The crew, Ivy and Uney(?), were wonderful! We couldn't have asked for a more relaxing evening!"
* A traveler said: "The organisation, the guitar of Pablo apropos no strumming but really professional playing and the friendliness of the sailing woman were just great! Great view of the setting sun and Barcelona - really recommendable, especially for those who love professional music accompaniment and relaxing in one. Many thanks for the two and of course the organisation!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip. Brandon and Bryce made the experience really special for us! Cava, sun, sea and swimming"
* A traveler said: "Watching the sunset in Barcelona right on the water was truly an experience I will never forget!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "It was fantastic! The crew and boat were all lovely. They took amazing care of us. Always asking if we needed another drink. Brought out blankets when it was cold. Offered to take photos for us- we didn’t want to get off! Like sailing with family. The view of the city was beautiful. Please take this excursion! You won’t regret it!"
* A traveler said: "Memorable sailing experience. Beautiful scenery, yummy drinks, relaxing outing. The captain caught fish as we boated, which was fun for everyone to witness."
* A traveler said: "Simply the atmosphere aboard the boat, the music and drinks during sunset. It could have been a two hour trip, but anyhow nice and cozy."
* A traveler said: "What a fun time! Edward and Brandon were fantastic. Great time and money well spent 😁 drinks , music and views , what else do you want!? 5* /5*service and 10*/5* energy and vibe! Hugs to the guys and hopefully see you soon. Em"
* A traveler said: "Just perfectly fine and exceptional moment. The staff are very nice and friendly mainly Sylvia she is attentive and helpful."
* A traveler said: "there were four in my group, an additional five people had also signed up-- our captain was friendly, knowledgeable, loved talking about the city and sea and made our last night in Barcelona very memorable (lots of sunset pictures). In regards to food, there were olives, chips, and drinks (including beer/bubbly.)"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Casa Lleó i Morera
- Casa Bacardí Sitges
- Ciutat Vella (Old Town)
- Montjuic Park (Parc de Montjuïc)
- House of Silk (La Casa de la Seda)
- Joan Miró Museum (Fundació Joan Miró)
- Gran Teatre del Liceu
- Barcelona City Hall (Casa de la Ciutat)
- França Railway Station (Estació de França)
- Santa Caterina Market (Mercat de Santa Caterina)
- Sant Sadurni d'Anoia
- Palace of Catalan Music (Palau de la Música Catalana)
- Collserola Tower (Torre de Collserola)
- Labyrinth Park of Horta (Parc del Laberint d'Horta)
- Cardona Castle (Castell de Cardona)
- Milà House (Casa Milà)
- Egyptian Museum of Barcelona (Museu Egipci de Barcelona)
- Botanical Garden of Barcelona
- Tibidabo Amusement Park (Parc d'Atraccions Tibidabo)
- Freixenet Winery (Celler Freixenet)
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées