Top Barcelona Swimming
23 results | All Barcelona Tours
* A traveler said: "Marc P was a wonderful guide - we took English only tour. Very knowledgeable and entertaining delivery."
* A traveler said: "Best Flamenco Dancers ever, and good food.. The Food is Buffet style and you get to taste food from different regions of Spain.. The dancers are passionate and the show is very organized."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time! Love the location too! You can grab dinner before or after so many choices! Flamenco show was spectacular"
* A traveler said: "Great guitar and bass, emotional dancers, and very good rhythm given by dancers' feet strokes. I definitely recommend this concert to any tourist who happens to be in Barcelona and wants to learn more about Spanish culture."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful park. A very long walk from the bottom of las Ramblas but well worth it. You see so much more walking than taxi, subway or bus. Quirky, scenic, value for money. Fantastic part of our stay in Barcelona"
* A traveler said: "Thanks this was an amazing experience. I would definitely go back. You get so much tapas for your money and drinks. Was filling and the show was amazing."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful example on the Soul of Spain. Very moving and a wonderful treat for the eyes and ears. The dancers, singers, guitar players were passionate and excellent. This is a must do when in Barcelona. Buy the VIP tickets for about 10.00 more, well worth it. We were in the second row of a beautiful theater."
* A traveler said: "Lots of information and Olga was an excellent guide she was very knowledgeable and friendly. She also went out of her way and made sure we all took pictures during the tour."
* A traveler said: "Great show - high energy and the tapas were amazing- lots of choices and very plentiful - highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "We decided to book this tour at the last minute and it did not disappoint. I did not know much about the stadium and the team but when I left I was a fan! Beautiful stadium and so much to see!"
* A traveler said: "A very good way to experience a new city. The buses ran twice an hour, and the commentary was very helpful. Enjoyed the open air deck on top."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful time. Perfect weather. :) The instructors, Rene and Mihai, funny and engaging. And careful with us all along the way, waiting at each stop point (and there were maaany stop points :) ). Very diversified journey, well thought ;)"
* A traveler said: "JB knocked it out of the park! We had the best time on this tour! Cruised over some good waves but not too big for beginners, throughout caves and beautiful rock formations, jumped off rocks, snorkeled, and was an absolute blast! Definitely the highlight of our trip! Do yourself a favor and book this tour immediately! You won’t regret it!"
* A traveler said: "A really fabulous evening trip. There were only 4 of us in total. David the skipper made sure we were exceptionally looked after. He was full of local information. The boat was comfortable and the stop for a swim in the sunset was a wonderful experience. Very highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "It was a great trip. We looked for an adventure and found it. Tim was a nice guide with charisma. It was not to much, great for beginners but also if you have done it before."
* A traveler said: "Stepan is an amazing story teller. He is great company and a skilled seamen. He told us about the wildlife around us with intricate details. He was really calm and supportive throughout"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide, an italian guy (sry forgot the name!) was awesome, knowledgeable and shared a lot of tips during the trip (the car trip was around 1h). The walk was in a moderate/slow pace, so lots of photos could be taken (although I'm more of a cardio guy) and everyone can follow easily. We were 8 people joining and the guide let us kayak less and do more swimming/jumping from the cliffs since we asked for that, which was great."
* A traveler said: "Miguel is a nice guy and has a great boat, we enjoyed our trip a lot! The view, food, drinks was a great combination."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées