Top Barcelona Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
490 results | All Barcelona Tours
* A traveler said: "A very good way to experience a new city. The buses ran twice an hour, and the commentary was very helpful. Enjoyed the open air deck on top."
* A traveler said: "Suzie was a great tour guide for our excursions today. She know a lot of history. My wife and I had a Great day in Barcelona!!"
* A traveler said: "Jordi took great care of us. He was very easy to work with. The tour was just the right balance of explanations of what we were seeing and some free time to explore. La Sagrada Familia was sensational! I highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "We had such an incredible time on this tour! We got to see and do much more than we were expecting, and the food and drinks were great. Jordy was a fantastic guide, as were the two other guides who gave us interesting historical information on our bus transit. I highly recommend this experience."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful park. A very long walk from the bottom of las Ramblas but well worth it. You see so much more walking than taxi, subway or bus. Quirky, scenic, value for money. Fantastic part of our stay in Barcelona"
* A traveler said: "Amazing sights; wonderful tour. Great, knowledgeable guide. Perfect amount of time allowed at both places."
* A traveler said: "This was the best night in Barcelona. Great food and drink and tried food and drinks we have not before. Met some really nice people and our guide Alex made the tour a fun and knowledgable experience."
* A traveler said: "I had a blast. This is the perfect tour if you want a quick jaunt into France and Andorra from Barcelona. Our guide, Rodrigo, was FANTASTIC. If I could hire him for a whole week to go around Barcelona I would in a heartbeat. This tour was totally worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and tour guide. However when I was there I noticed you can book a audio tour with the same access for about 60% less than this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Miguel was the absolute best. . He really loves his country and city and did the best job of teaching us of history and information . He was very fun and a great driver ! The tour was also wonderful and and we enjoyed every minute of it."
* A traveler said: "Wow, what a great tour! Mariusz was extremely knowledgeable and works hard to be an expert on anything you might ask him. We talked about history, politics, architecture, urban planning, social customs, pop culture...everything! He was also very accommodating with any special needs or interests, a very considerate person. Super tour guide and a good overview of Barcelona. Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Marko are guide was well infromed and helpful. Nice scenary. Lift to mountain's nice. Bought sheep cheese, very good."
* A traveler said: "Clara was an excellent guide who gave us lots of information! The Sagrada was beautiful and getting the early entry was a great idea."
* A traveler said: "Great place!!!!! We did not get to ride the train due to an accident . But it worked out fine. We loved the outing."
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was prompt and professional. She had s vast knowledge of the history of Barcelona and explained in details all the architectural styles of the famous architects. The tour was paced appropriately and we took the necessary breaks ( b/room, coffee) The tapas taller was fantastic. Visiting The Parc Güell was a beautiful experience. La Sagrada Familia was absolutely the best! Mel Farías is kind, friendly, professional and knowledgeable. We enjoyed meeting her! I think the price is appropriate. The length of the tour is excellent because it gave us a extensive historic view of Barcelona."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience and informative. This building isn’t quite as in your face with colors as some of the other buildings by Gaudi but it’s a beautiful and very unique design. Covid precautions were in place and it was easy to get around."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Manu was excellent. From the meeting point, to guiding us through and not rushing. We had a group of 6. Awesome tour and highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Miguel was very cheerful, knowledgeable and a very good driver too! A fair amount of stair climbing involved in first stop. Lovely towns, a pleasant day out of Barcelona."
* A traveler said: "Tour was great getting personalized recommendations and going through the Downtown and Gothic quarter was awesome. 10 out of 10 for our tour guide Xavier was knowledgeable and super friendly!!!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I enjoyed the trip to Monserrat. Beautiful views, air conditioned bus, great explanation by our tour guide David. After our trip to Monserrat we visited a winery. Enjoyed the tapas and wine. Great day!!"
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour as the time was best for the sun coming thru the stain glass. Park was length so wear walking shoes. Tour Service was excellent."
* A traveler said: "Love this excursion! Costa Brava is amazing, they have us enough time to be able to swim and have a good lunch, then we drove to Pals, the to Girona. Overall amazing trip. The driver and guide, Enrique, is very funny, such an awesome guide, very knowledgeable and friendly."
* A traveler said: "Great City and Historical tour .our guide Montse was the Best guide we've had in the World 🌎. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "The tour was informative. I wish I had more time. We had to choose between the hike to the cross and the museum. We chose the hike which was lovely."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tapas and Wine Experience Small Group Walking Tour
- Sagrada Familia and Montserrat Small Group Tour with Hotel pick-up
- Barcelona in One Day: Sagrada Familia, Park Guell & Old Town with Hotel Pick-up
- Montserrat Small Group or Private Tour Hotel pick-up
- Girona and Costa Brava Small-Group Tour with Hotel pickup from Barcelona
- Catalunya Square (Plaça de Catalunya)
- Barcelona City History Museum (MUHBA)
- Egyptian Museum of Barcelona (Museu Egipci de Barcelona)
- Antoni Tàpies Foundation (Fundació Antoni Tàpies)
- Barcelona Cruise Port
- Barcelona Music Museum (Museu de la Música)
- Saint Jordi Palace (Palau Sant Jordi)
- Placa d'Espanya
- Collserola Park (Parc de Collserola)
- George Orwell Square (Plaça de George Orwell)
- Diagonal Mar
- Barcelona Maritime Museum (Museu Marítim de Barcelona)
- History Museum of Catalonia (Museu d'Historia de Catalunya)
- Joan Miró Museum (Fundació Joan Miró)
- Museum of Natural Sciences of Barcelona (Museu Blau)
- Tablao Flamenco Cordobes
- Colonia Güell
- Catalan Regional Government Building (Palau de la Generalitat de Catalunya)
- L'Escolania de Montserrat
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées