Top Bari Dinner
32 results | All Bari Tours
* A traveler said: "Visiting Azienda Agricola Mazzone was a great experience for me and my friends. The owners were very kind, friendly and always ready to answer all our questions. We've learned a lot about the wine production process. Delicious wine paired with awesome homemade food make us want to go back soon!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable he showed us many of the interesting parts of each of the cities that we visited it was a very good time"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was such a joy the wine was the best I’ve ever tasted learning about how the wine is made and the length of time and preparation going into it was fascinating"
* A traveler said: "Our Guide Georgina was knowageable of Bari's food and wine, but her relationships with local resturant Owners made all our stops more personal."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic very friendly and helpful. We had a small group of 8. Our guides English was very good. Don’t eat before excellent food"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Falicita was very friendly and helpful and made us feel very welcome to the town of Bari. The food tasting was great."
* A traveler said: "Tour was very interesting and our guide Vito is fantastic and very passionate about Puglia and Italy. I highly recommend this tour to see two Unesco places in one day."
* A traveler said: "Informative, friendly guide! Great fun cycling around and very enjoyable pasta experience. Also offered to keep the bikes after if we wanted! 10/10!!"
* A traveler said: "Velo Service offers a variety of tours and experiences but this one was probably one of the most authentic. Giada, our tour guide, managed a group of seven tourists speaking 3 different languages and she did it quite well, all while being knowledgeable and entertaining. We got to visit all the major landmarks of the city and got to learn their history as well as making a few stops to try local foods (getting to skip the line at Panificio Fiore was great). The tour led us along the Lungomare where there was a surprise performance by a local tarantela musician in which we got to participate. The tour concluded with a small pasta class on how to make orecchiette, which was taught by Donna Carmela, who is somewhat of a local celebrity and institution. It would take us years to reach her level of expertise at making this deceptively simple looking pasta, but it was a joy to watch her work. Of course, we also got to try the orecchiette with a simple tomato sauce. It was truly an authentic experience."
* A traveler said: "Adriano was an excellent guide bringing the sights, sounds, tastes and smells of Bari Old Town to life. All the staff were great and would recommend going on this tour."
* A traveler said: "Juanita made us part of her family. We cooked laughed and learned. She Is magical in the kitchen. Highly recommend this for an afternoon of great food and fantastic company"
* A traveler said: "This cooking class was Perfect ! Manuela, the host was super lovely, her English is amazing and has some great stories to tell Would 100% recommend as the food also turned out amazing and Manuela had prepared a few extra dishes for us to try after the pasta, which were also delicious. Manuela also went above and beyond helping us and giving us tips for the rest of our trip, in terms of where to go and what to do. Very helpful! Would love to visit Manuela and her beautiful home again. Thank you for everything!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Alberobello & Locorotondo
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast