Top Benidorm Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All Benidorm Tours
Head down the coast bound for “Chocolate City” on this guided tour of the Valor chocolate factory that includes transportation. After driving alongside the Mediterranean, arrive in the town of Villajoyosa, a place famous for its colorful houses and he country’s largest chocolate factory: Valor. Tour the factory and museum to learn how fine chocolate is made and sample the sweet treats that are made here.
Sunset on the Costa Blanca in Spain is always special, and there’s nowhere better to enjoy it than from the water. On this tour, take to the waves of the Mediterranean Sea by elegant catamaran and—with a refreshing glass of Champagne in hand—watch the sun sink behind the distant soaring peaks. Round off your evening with a delicious 3-course dinner with drinks in a traditional restaurant in Dénia.
Soak up the atmosphere of the Mediterranean with this Spanish lunch and sailing trip. Indulge your taste buds as you get a taste of the local Spanish cuisine at a local restaurant in the port of Denia. Hop aboard a catamaran and sail along the picturesque coastline and admire the views of the city skyline, the castle, rocky coves, white sand beaches, and the nature reserve of El Montgo.
Campello and Villajoyos tempt visitors to explore their resort-worthy beaches, Roman ruins, and Mediterranean scenery. A private guided tour of these towns from Benidorm lets you learn about the towns’ attractions with ultimate comfort and ease.
The Costa Blanca is dotted with remote beaches and hidden coves, but reaching them from land can be tough. On this tour, cruise the waves by catamaran and explore the coastal landscape in comfort. With a 3-course lunch and plenty of time for sunbathing and swimming included, cruise to top natural attractions including the capes of San Antonio, San Martin and La Nao, and escape the crowds at secluded bays.
This Calpe boat cruise leaves in the morning and in the afternoon, giving you flexibility with your travel plans to choose the best time for you. Sail out into the Mediterranean on a catamaran and swim in the refreshing water as you enjoy views of the Calpe shoreline and the Costa Blanca. Then, enjoy a delicious Spanish lunch or dinner at a restaurant in Calpe’s port.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Unique Experiences in Benidorm?
The best Unique Experiences in Benidorm according to Viator travelers are:
What Unique Experiences in Benidorm are taking additional safety precautions?
These Benidorm experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Unique Experiences in Benidorm are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Benidorm may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Costa Blanca
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Almeria
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Algiers
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Toledo
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Region of Murcia
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets