Honaunau Bay, locally known as Two-Step Beach, is one of the Big Island’s best snorkeling spots. The shallow, calm water makes it a perfect spot for kids and beginner snorkelers, and free divers favor the bay’s deeper areas. The sandy bay’s bright tropical fish and occasional sea turtle or dolphin sightings make it well worth braving the crowds.
Tours and tickets to Experience Honaunau Bay
Should I book Honaunau Bay tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Honaunau Bay 2021?
Things to do near Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer