Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park
The Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park combines recreation with a restored display of Hawaiian history set on the Big Island’s dramatic Kona Coast. Visit the park to meander through the ancient settlement where thatched-hut hale (houses) sit on the shore, explore the area’s trails, or relax at the white sand Honokohau Beach.
Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park Tours
Should I book Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park 2021?
What's the best way to experience Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park?
- Molokai and Maui Helicopter Tour
- Coffee, Beer and Cloud Forest Half Day Tour in Kailua Kona
- Kona Tour: Coffee Plantation, Kealakekua Bay, Kaloko-Honokohau Park, and Bee Farm
- Kona Keiki and Ice-Cream Tour (Children's Tour) Hawaii
Things to do near Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer