Kilauea Iki Crater
Kilauea Iki crater is one of the most visited spots in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, and its most popular hike cuts across the floor of the crater—a walk into the heart of an active volcano. Though today the crater looks tame from above, steam vents still rise from areas with moisture, and the otherworldly terrain of the crater floor is unique among others in the Hawaiian chain.
Kilauea Iki Crater Tours
Should I book Kilauea Iki Crater tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Kilauea Iki Crater 2021?
What's the best way to experience Kilauea Iki Crater?
- Hawaii Island Grand Circle Island Tour
- Big Island - Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Driving Tour
- Big Island Adventure Bundle: 5 Epic Audio Driving Tours
- Private Guide: Meet In Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
Things to do near Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer