Before the cowboys of the American West, there were the Hawaiian cowboys,paniolos, of the Big Island. With over 17,000 head of cattle spread across the rolling country between Kohala and Mauna Kea, Parker Ranch is not only the largest active cattle ranch in Hawaii, but one of the biggest and most historic ranches in the United States.
Parker Ranch Tours
Should I book Parker Ranch tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Parker Ranch 2021?
What's the best way to experience Parker Ranch?
- Big Island in a Day: Volcanoes, Waterfalls, Sightseeing, History
- Small Group Waipio Valley and Waterfalls Adventure
- Hawaii Big Island Circle Small Group Tour: Waterfalls - Hilo - Volcano - Black Sand Beach
- Kohala Tour (North Island)
Things to do near Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer