Punaluʻu Black Sand Beach
Hawaii’s volcanic activity creates a dynamic array of beaches ranging from soft white shores to the black pebbles of the Big Island’s Punaluʻu Black Sand Beach. But, travelers aren’t the only visitors to Punaluʻu; the area is known for the large green sea turtles (honu) that come out to bask along the black sand shoreline.
Punaluʻu Black Sand Beach Tours
Should I book Punaluʻu Black Sand Beach tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Punaluʻu Black Sand Beach 2021?
What's the best way to experience Punaluʻu Black Sand Beach?
- Big Island in a Day: Volcanoes, Waterfalls, Sightseeing, History
- Small Group Big Island Twilight Volcano and Stargazing Tour
- Big Island Circle Tour and Volcano - Coffee, Wine, Waterfalls and Waipio Valley
- Hawaii Island Grand Circle Island Tour
Things to do near Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer