Royal Kona Coffee Center
The best way to learn about coffee is to drink it and that’s exactly what they want you to do at the Royal Kona Coffee Center. Come prepared for a caffeine infusion. A multitude of coffee carafes are lined up, one after the next on a table with cups stacked high. Along with tasting an assortment of different types of coffee, there’s chocolate, cake and even tea. You just might find a new favorite way to start your day.
As you make your way around the property you’ll learn a thing or two about Kona Coffee. See where Kona coffee cherries are processed, where the beans are separated from the fruit, and where the beans are set out to air dry after they are hulled. Step into the museum to learn more about the history of Kona coffee farming.
Wear comfy shoes and give yourself plenty of time to wander the grounds to enjoy some non-coffee fun. Visitors can walk through a lava tube and enjoy the views of Kealakekua Bay. There’s also a gift shop if you want some coffee to make the trip home with you.
What are Royal Kona Coffee Center hours of operation?
Should I book Royal Kona Coffee Center tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Royal Kona Coffee Center 2021?
What's the best way to experience Royal Kona Coffee Center?
Things to do near Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer