Top Big Island of Hawaii Extreme Sports
46 results | All Big Island of Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "Jeff was an awesome tour guide..informative and fun. Mauna Kea Summit was amazing. Had a great time. Glad we booked thru you guus."
* A traveler said: "Unbelievable height and fun zip lines we ever had- the team Sydney, Decardo, Shay, Shawn were a great team that made this 9 sections zip line tour enjoyable. We strongly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We love every part of our day it was awesome I would recommend this to anyone it was well worth the money Thank You Derek for making our trip so much fun"
* A traveler said: "Curtis and Colleen were amazing. Would do it again. The tour guide was very patient and helpful. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Josh and monique were so fun and it was definitely something I would do again! Totally worth the drive!"
* A traveler said: "Tour Guides Hunter and Nate were fabulous. Great narrations of where we were traveling, ecology, history. Incredible knowledge of astronomy. Star-gazing session was awesome. Loved getting the heavy parkas and gloves for the mountain top"
* A traveler said: "I took my son for his 10th birthday to look over the volcanoes. No activity as far as lava goes, but it was absolutely stunning to look at all the different volcanoes and waterfalls! Pilot was very informative and funny! Thank you for a great adventure!"
* A traveler said: "I love the talk stories but most of all how patient and great our guides were since no one in our group rode an ATV before. Been coming to Hawaii for years a d still learn new things. Strongly recommend this company."
* A traveler said: "Best thing we did while on the big island! If you like beautiful scenery and to learn about the Hawaiian culture, plants, and animals…go on this tour! We had Taj as a guide and he was great. Very knowledgeable. The swim through the waterfall was fun and refreshing. I would do it again!"
* A traveler said: "The snorkeling was excellent, the snacks delicious and the boat ride along the coast beautiful. My husband was able to enjoy snorkeling for the first time because they had prescription masks! I highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "See the stars and the sunset at the top of the volcano is a great moment and also gives you a very nice pictures"
* A traveler said: "The guides were amazing! So nice and knowledgeable and funny. The lines were fun, fast and the views were awe inspiring! Would definitely go here again!"
* A traveler said: "James was very knowledgeable & patient. The spot for stargazing was amazing. The sky was clear and there were blankets for laying on ground and looking up taking it all in. It was awesome!!"
* A traveler said: "Eating the fruits along the way and having an awesome guide!!!! I would love to do it again. Had a thrill of a lifetime!"
* A traveler said: "The Captain were great! Awesome experience, honest, helpful. Five stars all the way!! Thanks guys!! The scenery was great, the history the captain explained about the island, captain cook."
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved the waterfall we have never seen water so clear and the tour guides were awesome people very helpful and extremely funny"
* A traveler said: "Travis and Mike was fantastic for the zip lining! Mark was a great tour bus driver and a tour guide to the water falls. They were all very knowledgeable! Zip and dip is a must! Oh bring water shoes to the water fall for swimming. A lot of rocks."
* A traveler said: "Krystal was so knowledgeable about everything Hawaiian in addition to teaching us so much about astronomy. It was a wonderful evening!"
* A traveler said: "The tour is AWESOME! Physically rewarding. I love it! Our guide Mark is knowledgeable and wonderful. Highly recommended!!!"
* A traveler said: "This is a MUST-GO experience on the Big Island but make sure you dress warm! Our guide was amazing & knowledgeable she made the tour fun & answered all the questions."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very tuned in to an enjoyable experience and showed us the best spots to snorkel. The equipment was the best we had this trip and food supplied was just perfect for our tour."
* A traveler said: "Leah and Alexis were incredible. My husband and I have never been snorkeling before and they were kind and helpful in making us feel safe in the water. Alexis gave us a ton of history about the island and could name any creature we pointed out. We got to see a huge pod of spinner dolphins swimming around us as well as below us and my husband saw a huge turtle. They were so conscientious of the wildlife, while also letting us experience the beauty of the ocean."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Akatsuka Orchid Gardens
- Original King Kamehameha Statue
- Hualalai Volcano
- Parker Ranch
- Puako Bay
- Kaumana Caves State Park
- Kilauea Volcano
- Imiloa Astronomy Center
- Banyan Drive
- Hulihee Palace
- Hamakua Coast
- Honopua Farm
- Anaeho'omalu Bay
- Captain Cook Monument
- Mountain Thunder Coffee Plantation
- Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Factory
- Naha Stone
- Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer