Top Big Island of Hawaii Day Cruises
16 results | All Big Island of Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "Great trip to the Capt Cook Monument. The boat was very spacious and the trip there smooth. The snorkeling was the best that we have done. Lots of fish of all types. The nice part was that they were in the shallow area so you could see them very clearly. Good group of passengers and a great crew."
* A traveler said: "We had great time. Meal and entertainment was great. Will recommend this adventure to others. Lance**********"
* A traveler said: "Captain Cook’s Cove was beautiful with calm waters and lots of different varieties of fish to see. The highlight of the trip was when a white tip reef shark swam right under us at Iguana Cove. Captain Tony, Ellie and Josh were great and it was a great excursion."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience, everyone on board were very helpful, plenty of food and drinks were served with smiles."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I were so thrilled to take a submarine tour deep in the ocean in Kona. This was actually on our bucket list. Jessica from the Atlantis was the tour guide for the day and she was professional and knowledgeable and energetic. We learned a lot about the sea life. Jessica encouraged all questions and everyone followed Covid protocol."
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing evening! The crew was so attentive and fun. I will book this excursion every time I come back to Kona!"
* A traveler said: "The boat workers were awesome. So helpful. Awesome experience. It's so nice to see the whales right in front of you."
* A traveler said: "Staff and crew were fantastic, and took great care of us all night. Great sunset cruise. Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time! Small group experience, food, fun and knowledgeable crew. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "The Captain were great! Awesome experience, honest, helpful. Five stars all the way!! Thanks guys!! The scenery was great, the history the captain explained about the island, captain cook."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the unicorn fish and learning how fishes can changed back into a female if needed and also the dolphins and seeing Rainbow!"
* A traveler said: "We decided to finish out our vacation with this relaxing cruise at sunset. It was a perfect way to close out our trip. The staff was great and very attentive."
* A traveler said: "Skylar and Shaylee are excellent and made the trip even more fun. Loved the snorkeling, the cliffs all enhanced by our guides."
* A traveler said: "Drinks, dinner, and a beautiful Hawaiian sunset made for the perfect ending to our day. We had a little bit of rain showers, but it made the experience even better as we had the sunset on one side of us, and a double rainbow on the other! Cindy and the crew were wonderful, providing great service and laughs. We would 100% do it again!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome crew. Awesome time. Highly recommend! Our family age range was 11-76 and all had a blast. Go go go."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Honopua Farm
- Hualalai Volcano
- Kaumana Caves State Park
- Onomea Bay
- Kohala Coast
- Honokohau Harbor
- Hulihee Palace
- Royal Kona Coffee Center
- Kaʻu Coffee Mill
- Imiloa Astronomy Center
- Kula Kai Caverns
- Wailuku River State Park
- Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park
- Captain Cook Monument
- Kilauea Iki Crater
- Anaeho'omalu Bay
- Banyan Drive
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer