Top Big Island of Hawaii Rafting
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Big Island of Hawaii Tours
Sort by: Featured
Splash into the crystal-clear waters of Kealakekua Bay on this Big Island snorkeling adventure! Dart in and out of sea caves and explore the gorgeous Kona coastline in an agile Zodiac raft. Snorkel among colorful tropical fish, and keep an eye out for other marine life like whales, dolphins and sea turtles. Along the way, learn about the island’s geologic history and local legends from your expert guide, and see the spot where Captain Cook first landed in Hawaii.
Whale season is never over for Captain Zodiac. Join us for a unique experience of a lifetime where we venture into the unknown! Enjoy a morning wildlife watching tour with our experienced Naturalist captains and crew, who share a passion & respect for the ocean and its inhabitants. Kona is one of the few unique coastlines in the world with numerous species of wildlife year-round. We have the opportunity to encounter 17 different resident whale & dolphin species, turtles, sharks, Hawaiian Monk seals, various species of birds and much more. Experience our military grade Zodiac Hurricanes – the same boats used by Navy seals as we explore the diverse habitat provided by Hawaii’s deep underwater geography, an ocean safari for the true adventure seeker!
Kealakekua Bay is one of Hawaii's best marine sanctuaries, which means it is often crowded with visitors. This snorkeling tour lets you avoid the crowds by taking you out onto the bay in a Zodiac raft, which can reach the places bigger boats can't go. Once in the water, you can explore the marine life-filled world beneath the bay's crystal-clear water.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Rafting in Big Island of Hawaii?
The best Rafting in Big Island of Hawaii according to Viator travelers are:
What Rafting in Big Island of Hawaii are taking additional safety precautions?
These Big Island of Hawaii experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Rafting in Big Island of Hawaii are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Big Island of Hawaii may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park Tours & Tickets
- Kailua Pier Tours & Tickets
- Hilo Farmers Market Tours & Tickets
- Kona (Kailua Bay) Cruise Port Tours & Tickets
- Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden Tours & Tickets
- Kohala Coast Tours & Tickets
- Anaeho'omalu Bay Tours & Tickets
- Hulihee Palace Tours & Tickets
- Kaumana Caves State Park Tours & Tickets
- Kalapana Tours & Tickets
- Kona Coffee Living History Farm Tours & Tickets
- Isaac Hale Beach Park Tours & Tickets
- Banyan Drive Tours & Tickets
- Mauna Loa Tours & Tickets
- Puako Bay Tours & Tickets
- Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Factory Tours & Tickets
- Kaʻu Coffee Mill Tours & Tickets
- Punaluʻu Black Sand Beach Tours & Tickets
- Kula Kai Caverns Tours & Tickets
- Hualalai Volcano Tours & Tickets
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer