Top Big Island of Hawaii Snorkeling
57 results | All Big Island of Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "Tours guides were helpful and friendly . Love the activity, not only beautiful but memorable. We loved it and will recommend to anyone"
* A traveler said: "You cannot come To the Big Island without doing this one in a lifetime experience! The boat was huge compared to other boats at experience. The captain and crew were warm And welcoming. Many of us had trepidation at first going in water but the Crew we calling and humorous and made You feel safe!"
* A traveler said: "That was an awesome snorkeling trip to Captain Cook monument. The water was so clear, we could see a lot of tropical beautiful fishs and corral. I & my friends love it."
* A traveler said: "We did the morning tour and it was fantastic! Awesome professional, helpfully, and friendly crew. Clean boat, nice large bathrooms. Great area to snorkel. Would definitely do again and recommend to anyone. Only thing we missed was not having a non vegan option for the lunch."
* A traveler said: "This was a adventure cruise for family, kids or anyone who just wants to see the amazing Kona coast ocean life and feel the wind on your face on a pristine catamaran. Highly recommend. Great price with inclusion of Covid safety, 2 meals, friendly and knowledgeable staff."
* A traveler said: "There were three manta rays that glided all around us. It was amazing ! Buddha and Chris did a great job as guides, friendly and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Incredible experience, highly recommended this opportunity to view the gentle giants- Manta Rays!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Find the dolphins and having the skipper move us perfectly into position for the dolphins to swim between all the guests. What an experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had such an amazing time! The crew was very attentive and entertaining and the snorkeling was amazing. The most bang for our buck on our trip for sure!"
* A traveler said: "This was awesome the crew were great and deserve a huge raise the best experience I could’ve had and will do it again"
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time! Small group experience, food, fun and knowledgeable crew. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "The Captain were great! Awesome experience, honest, helpful. Five stars all the way!! Thanks guys!! The scenery was great, the history the captain explained about the island, captain cook."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had a great time during this experience. It was a beautiful day. The crew was very friendly, funny, and knowledgeable. I would recommend this trip to anyone looking for great snorkeling and storytelling along the way."
* A traveler said: "The crew were warm and friendly They took us to a great spot where we saw a lot of beautiful fish and my son thought he saw an octopus in the rocks down under the sea"
* A traveler said: "This is a must do,. I had my grand kid who can barely swim, snorkleing for 45 min . Well worth the money"
* A traveler said: "The guide had to delay the trip 2 hours due to personal reason and then had to wait and extra hour before we actually left the dock. Other than that the rest of the experience was completely worth it great experience. We got to see 2 different kinds of dolphins and we even saw a reef shark! Awesome all around"
* A traveler said: "Such a cool experience! The tour guide was awesome and super friendly. Overall, we had a great time. I would a hundred percent recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time , Captain Chuck An First Mate Elliott were fun an informative. We will continue to use Captain zodiac for all our snorkeling adventures. FYI, this is our fourth trip with Captain Zodiac."
* A traveler said: "It was the highlight of our trip! There were so many fish with so many amazing colors and they were inches away. The history we learned was also great. Even saw about 10 dolphins swimming near the boat as we docked."
* A traveler said: "It was great experience.. one dissatisfying thing was locating them. The instructions are not very clear . The excursion was great .. Bret was very knowledgeable.. would do it again"
* A traveler said: "We saw 3 rays at the same time. Was interesting to watch how they interacted with us and with each other. Great trip… crew was professional and enjoyable!"
* A traveler said: "An unbelievable experience! The manta rays are so graceful (and huge) and you see them so close! I am so glad that we did not miss this!"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing experience - I couldn't believe how close we got to the manta rays! And the captain and crew were fantastic, including with my 7 year old son who was scared at first but had a total blast. I highly recommend Eka tours to anyone who wants to swim with the manta rays!!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip! Multiple stops. Very informative and a school of dolphins swam through our group. Plenty to see. Well guided and would repeat for sure."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Water
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Catamaran Cruises
- Float Trips
- Jet Boating
- Lunch Cruises
- Sea Caving
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Speed Boats
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Unique Experiences
- Akatsuka Orchid Gardens
- St. Benedict's Painted Church
- Hualalai Volcano
- Kohala Coast
- Hilo Farmers Market
- Royal Kona Coffee Center
- Puʻuhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park
- Kahua Ranch
- Akaka Falls
- Isaac Hale Beach Park
- Kona Cloud Forest Sanctuary
- Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park
- Parker Ranch
- Chain of Craters Road
- Kona (Kailua Bay) Cruise Port
- Kahaluu Beach Park
- Kaʻu Coffee Mill
- Liliuokalani Gardens
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer