Top Big Island of Hawaii Sunset Cruises
12 results | All Big Island of Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "Beautiful sunset with great music and drinks. A great way to end a trip to the big Island. The drinks were potent.."
* A traveler said: "Staff and crew were fantastic, and took great care of us all night. Great sunset cruise. Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We decided to finish out our vacation with this relaxing cruise at sunset. It was a perfect way to close out our trip. The staff was great and very attentive."
* A traveler said: "Drinks, dinner, and a beautiful Hawaiian sunset made for the perfect ending to our day. We had a little bit of rain showers, but it made the experience even better as we had the sunset on one side of us, and a double rainbow on the other! Cindy and the crew were wonderful, providing great service and laughs. We would 100% do it again!"
* A traveler said: "The crew was AMAZING on last night 9/18. Mike and his crew. The Manta Rays were absolutely stunning."
* A traveler said: "At some point we thought we could not see the Wales but some one spot it and the Captain Bob waited for 25 minutes for whale to come back up. We thought he going to give up and we would not see the Wales.."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time! Small group experience, food, fun and knowledgeable crew. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "This was amazing! Totally worth every penny! We had a great time swimming with the dolphins! Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I genuinely loved this experience! We saw dolphins but my favorite part was actually the snorkel at Captain Cook. Shelly and Jen (our captain and crew) were so awesome and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "The boat workers were awesome. So helpful. Awesome experience. It's so nice to see the whales right in front of you."
* A traveler said: "Spent 20 or 30 minutes in the water with Manta Rays. I was on a boat with 6 people and overall it was pretty simple, it did not require swimming as much as holding onto flotation and being still and allowing Mantas to come right up and eat the plankton in the water nearby!"
* A traveler said: "The crew were warm and friendly They took us to a great spot where we saw a lot of beautiful fish and my son thought he saw an octopus in the rocks down under the sea"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hilo Farmers Market
- Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park
- Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Factory
- Anaeho'omalu Bay
- Hawaiian Volcano Observatory
- Kailua Pier
- Isaac Hale Beach Park
- Mauna Loa
- Liliuokalani Gardens
- Hualalai Volcano
- Punaluʻu Black Sand Beach
- Kekaha Kai State Park (Kona Coast State Park)
- Coconut Island (Mokuola)
- Thurston Lava Tube (Nahuku)
- Puʻuhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park
- Kona Cloud Forest Sanctuary
- Honokohau Harbor
- Parker Ranch
- Mountain Thunder Coffee Plantation
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer