Top Big Island of Hawaii Tours by Duration
136 results | All Big Island of Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful time with an informative guide. I highly recommend this experience. Be prepared for a long drive, but it's worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you Mr. Young for the lovely tour!! He knew his stuff and then some more so it made it that much more enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "Cousin Jeff was very knowledgeable about the island and history. Loved all the stops and felt like we hit all the great places on the island."
* A traveler said: "Great food, open bar, amazing show! Loved the dancers, music and fire dance! Well planned. Right at the ocean. Sunset!"
* A traveler said: "You cannot come To the Big Island without doing this one in a lifetime experience! The boat was huge compared to other boats at experience. The captain and crew were warm And welcoming. Many of us had trepidation at first going in water but the Crew we calling and humorous and made You feel safe!"
* A traveler said: "Kids had a great time. They had a lot of chances to practice and learn how to surf. Beautiful day … the only thing I would do differently is to make sure there was more sunscreen on the back of my kids legs. They got burned really badly and we were not prepared for that. But still lots of fun:)"
* A traveler said: "Best thing we did while on the big island! If you like beautiful scenery and to learn about the Hawaiian culture, plants, and animals…go on this tour! We had Taj as a guide and he was great. Very knowledgeable. The swim through the waterfall was fun and refreshing. I would do it again!"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best decisions we made on our Hawaii trip. We did several of the Shaka guide driving tours. So much nicer than taking a guided tour in a bus. Very flexible and no technical glitches!"
* A traveler said: "This excursion was so much more than we expected. We had just the right amount of time at each location. Our tour guide was knowledgeable about the locations and history of the islands. I would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We saw lots of spinner dolphins and later a mother humpback whale and her calf. The crew was friendly and informative. Covid-wise we felt very safe although it's outdoors and we were on a moving boat so the likelihood of getting Covid is pretty much 0. We highly recommend this excursion if you're there during humpback whale season."
* A traveler said: "We loved the entire tour !!! We saw so much more than if we’d done it on our own Learned a lot and Karen’s stories so informative and upbeat what a wonderful person"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Aaron is a great tour guide and very knowledgeable. I loved the lava tube, the volcanoes and the starts gazing, everything!"
* A traveler said: "Tours guides were helpful and friendly . Love the activity, not only beautiful but memorable. We loved it and will recommend to anyone"
* A traveler said: "Great excursion. Guide was extremely knowledgeable. Great viewing of the turtles, Kona Coffee excursion was exceptional as was the tour of the Painted Church, the orchid garden and the lunch stop. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "At some point we thought we could not see the Wales but some one spot it and the Captain Bob waited for 25 minutes for whale to come back up. We thought he going to give up and we would not see the Wales.."
* A traveler said: "Jill was our tour guide and did an excellent job. We had a fun, educational, interesting tour. Hilo is beautiful. Would definitely do this again."
* A traveler said: "The boat workers were awesome. So helpful. Awesome experience. It's so nice to see the whales right in front of you."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful sunset with great music and drinks. A great way to end a trip to the big Island. The drinks were potent.."
* A traveler said: "Erik was an excellent guide! He was very knowledgeable about the volcano, as well as local plant life and even Hawaiin culture. The hikes were quite easy. Overall a very intersting tour, well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic! This s my first time on the bottom of the ocean. My daughter was a little bit concerned, but after all was so happy that even thanked me. Thank you so very much for such a wonderful opportunity!!!"
* A traveler said: "We did the morning tour and it was fantastic! Awesome professional, helpfully, and friendly crew. Clean boat, nice large bathrooms. Great area to snorkel. Would definitely do again and recommend to anyone. Only thing we missed was not having a non vegan option for the lunch."
* A traveler said: "Getting to the boat was easy , the captain was very knowledgeable about the island and the crew was very helpful. The snorkeling was great and the cruise back was very relaxing."
* A traveler said: "Cindy was the best tour guide that I have been with. She was very knowledgeable, experienced and funny with her stories!! Her knowledge of the plants, wildlife and the island was a great history lesson."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer