Top Bled Tickets & Passes
14 results | All Bled Tours
* A traveler said: "Quick and easy! It was nice to walk up to the booth and have my admission all ready for us. It was raining, so it made it even better not to have to wait outside."
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing day and Maya was a great. It was a long day but enjoyed every minute of it Thank you for this great experience"
* A traveler said: "Lovely views, guide, and horses. If you want to try galloping a bit, you can do that here because there’s plenty of space. 2+ hours was plenty of time for an inexperienced rider like myself. The guide is the sweetest Man who clearly loves his horses and lifestyle. You’ll get more than horseback riding—but a glimpse at Slovenian hospitality :) Try not to bring too many items/bags. I wish I had left all but my phone behind. I nearly lost my sunglasses haha."
* A traveler said: "Very nice and helpful staff at the rental shop. E-bikes were a lot of fun. Gorge tickets and the best cream cake in town from Smon were included. We rode all the way to Bled Castle."
* A traveler said: "Thank you for the funny rafting trip. Nice people, good organised and a beautiful landscape. We had much fun!!!"
* A traveler said: "Benjamin was a gem! Very knowledgeable about Slovenian wines and definitely on his way to having a great future as a sommelier! Food, wine, atmosphere.. everything was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "My partner and I had a great tour around the natural attractions starting in Bled. We visited lakes, waterfalls, rivers and mountains. The scenery was stunning and our good friendly and knowledgeable. Thoroughly recommended."
* A traveler said: "It was my first time rafting and ziplining it was very fun! I loved the rating I would definitely do it again. The ride was long which I enjoyed, good arm workout, fun games and time to swim as well. The ziplining was fun as well. A bit shorter than I expected but still indeed very fun!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time experiencing the town and surrounding villages of Lake Bled. This tour had everything: rowing on the lake, hiking a beautiful gorge, treking up to the castle Bled for a stunning panoramic view, and let's not forget the tastey local cream cake provided at the end of the tour. All these experiences combined to make a special day of memories for our family. Being on an electric mountain bike made the climb up to the castle a breeze! We did this tour with our teenage son and he enjoyed every minute. It is the perfect way to experience all the beauty Lake Bled has to offer. Highly recommend this tour"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Istria