Top Bologna Outdoor Activities
36 results | All Bologna Tours
* A traveler said: "Alessandro had a great energy and demeanor. Great guide The food was abundant the wine was great. My wife loved the limoncello"
* A traveler said: "our guide was great. showed us all details of bologna. i believe 1st impressions last forever, that said, may you can suggest to bologna to clean up grafffiti. thank you for everything."
* A traveler said: "Bologna is a bike friendly city so the tour was fitting. If you're in town for a short time, then this is a good way of seeing the city; though not exhaustive."
* A traveler said: "I had a lovely day! Adèle was so nice and educated me on the culture and historical sights of Bologna. She was so sweet. Got some exercise- walking. Pizza 🍕 , granitas. Saw many churches ⛪️, and towers, secret window, Adèle was quite helpful , as I attempted to converse with the local Italians. She was so kind to pick me up and take me back to my hotel. It was a wonderful experience!!"
* A traveler said: "Riccardo was awesome! Very knowledgeable and approachable. I asked him so many questions and he answered every single one of them. Learned so much about Bologna and about Italy in general."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Erika, took us on a walking tour of Bologna. Although we had previously visited Bologna, she showed us places we wouldn’t have discovered on our own. Walking through the city with a local resident is much more enjoyable than trying to navigate on your own. Erika was very knowledgeable and an excellent guide!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. He catered the tour to our ability and desires to explore Bologna. A great way to see the outer perimeter of Bologna."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I have been on a lot of food tours around the globe. This was the best yet. Mattia is fantastic. He has a passion for the city of Bologna, and served the perfect amount of food throughout the tour. We learned about not only the food we were eating, but the whole city of Bologna. Highly Recommended."
* A traveler said: "This was worth every penny. Giancarlo the guide is amazing and provides a great experience. He is very accommodating and friendly. This is a must for anyone who has the slightest interest in Italian sports cars."
* A traveler said: "We were very pleased with this tour a little bit different to the usual. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Very fantastic and valuable experience to visit the Motor Valley, very great tour. Professional guide!"
* A traveler said: "It’s fun to ride a bike in Bologna. The city is pretty flat so you won’t have to climb up a street with your bike. There’re not too many bike lanes, but city drivers are not aggressive so you most likely will have an easy ride. The map is kind of a maze - we saw some people fret, but I guess it’s just because we’re no longer used to go with paper maps"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour provided by my guide Linda who was very knowledgeable professional and friendly. I highly recommend BikeIn Bo and Thomas Linda and the team there. John C Perth Australia"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Oratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia)
- Enzo Ferrari Museum (Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari)
- Ferrari Museum (Museo Ferrari)
- Albergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati)
- Anatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio (Teatro Anatomico dell'Archiginnasio)
- Marconi Museum (Museo Marconi)
- Lamborghini Museum (Museo Lamborghini)
- Sanctuary of the Madonna of San Luca (Santuario della Madonna di San Luca)
- Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)
- Bologna University Quarter
- Prendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte)
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Veneto