Two days provides time for sightseeing in the historic center, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and exploring the surrounding wine regions. Here’s how to spend the perfect two days in Bordeaux.
Place Gambetta, Bordeaux, France
Place Gambetta is located just west of the historic center of Bordeaux, right by the old Porte Dijeaux. It is accessible on foot, by tram via Route B (stop Gambetta) or by car. The nearest parking lot is Parking Gambetta on rue des Commandots de France. Daytime rates (from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.) are €2.40 per hour and the nighttime (between 7 p.m. and 8 a.m.) flat rate is €3.50.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Place Gambetta?
Attractions near Place Gambetta:
What else should I know about attractions in Bordeaux?
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in San Sebastian
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Bilbao
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in Santander
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Bordeaux Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts de Bordeaux)
- Bordeaux Cathedral (Cathédrale St. André)
- Grand Theatre
- Bordeaux Hôtel de Ville (Palais Rohan)
- Rue Sainte-Catherine
- Saint-Seurin Basilica (Basilique Saint-Seurin)
- Quinconces Square (Place des Quinconces)
- Museum of Aquitaine (Musée d'Aquitaine)
- Girondins Monument (Monument aux Girondins)
- Port of Bordeaux
- Palais Gallien
- Quai Louis XVIII
- Place de la Bourse (Place Royale)
- Porte Cailhau
- Grosse Cloche