Top British Columbia Food & Drink
166 results | All British Columbia Tours
* A traveler said: "Daniel was great! Knowledgeable, friendly, organized and the food and drink were also very good! Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. The guide was entertainment and had a lot of good information. He took us to five wineries and we sampled a lot of wine. He took us to small boutique wineries that had different wine. We ended up being two bottles of blueberry mead wine and walnut port. We can’t wait to have our Christmas guest try them."
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome experience. Hearing the chef’s or owner‘S stories really added to the tasting. The history tidbits were just right: very interesting and just long enough to keep us all interested. The time just flew by."
* A traveler said: "Bob, our tour guide was fantastic. Very knowledgeable, entertains, and interesting. Highly recommend him!!"
* A traveler said: "Colleen our guide was so nice and knowledgeable about the region, we went to 4 different wineries and the Covid procedures set in place were great and didn’t affect our experience at all. The wines were lovely and cowichan valley is beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Darren was the best! Very easy going and accomodating! Dropped us off after tour completed close to our hotel..instead of drop point. Would did this your again."
* A traveler said: "Best thing we did on our trip was booking this trip! Paul the guide was beyond amazing! We loved the lunch that came with the tour and the hiking was beautiful and the biking was sooo good too! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Really interesting venue, love the treetop adventures... Well worth the time and cost. We went on a very rainy day but with umbrellas and rain jackets I was fine...not crowded."
* A traveler said: "This was well worth the time and cost! The park tour was great and lasted about 2 hours. The city tour was 1 hour. Wonderful introduction to the city! Good way to spend a few hours when the weather is a bit cold! Bus driver was the guide and he did a great job."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour! Eric was amazing, very knowledgeable and enthusiastic! Will definitely be recommending this tour to friends and family :-)"
* A traveler said: "Thank you for a very informative and interesting tour of the Granville area. The island is a really cute area of Vancouver to visit."
* A traveler said: "The wineries were great and Eric the tour leader was fun and informative.|Would go again on this tour."
* A traveler said: "Everything about the trip was amazing. The many whale sightings and watching a pod of 3 play and waive - exceeded our expectations."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great, we went to four different vineyards and had tastings in each of them! Our guide (Mia) was wonderful, extremely genuine and knowledgeable. The food was amazing, everything carefully picked and laid out. We couldn't be happier with this choice, highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing adventure with a great company. The online booking experience was easy and flexible. The actual trip was absolutely amazing. Felt safe and organized. Add it to your bucket list as a must do. The views were spectacular."
* A traveler said: "Nick was a great guide. The tour was fun. You get to see a good portion of Vancouver on this tour. Biking was the only type of tour I've never done so now I can check it off my list."
* A traveler said: "Friendly staff. Food was great. Great costumer service. We really enjoyed this cruise. Planning on returning again. Dress warm"
* A traveler said: "Tour was great, our guide Will was so friendly and knowledgeable. He gave us lots of historical information about Gastown, and had the answers to all our questions. I super recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Lisa did a great job of introducing us to Granville Island's wonderful food while making it fun. We tasted lots of yummy food but did not feel overwhelmed by the volume. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful afternoon, saw some great wineries... good mix of larger & smaller, family-owned... came home with 3 cases!"
* A traveler said: "The food tour was awesome ! Our guide was personable, informative and friendly :) Highly recommended to anyone who wants to tour the city the best way - with amazing food !"
* A traveler said: "Tim was a most knowledgeable guide. Enjoyed very much his side stories, personal stories, and sense of humor. He seems to really enjoy what he's doing! The tour was well worth the money. You get 3 hours of beautiful art deco and two stops for delicious chocolate. What could be better?!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Richmond Olympic Experience
- Cheakamus River
- Cleveland Dam
- Grouse Mountain
- Fitzsimmons Creek
- Stanley Park Nature House
- Queen Elizabeth Park
- Fairmont Empress Hotel
- Vancouver Chinatown
- Church & State Wines
- Victoria Chinatown
- Whistler Village
- Port of Vancouver
- Bateman Foundation Gallery of Nature
- Lions Gate Bridge
- Vancouver Police Museum
- HR Macmillan Space Centre
- Grouse Mountain Refuge for Endangered Wildlife
- Museum of Anthropology at UBC
- Kamloops BC Wildlife Park
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona