Top British Columbia Outdoor Activities
384 results | All British Columbia Tours
* A traveler said: "Everything about the trip was amazing. The many whale sightings and watching a pod of 3 play and waive - exceeded our expectations."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour! Eric was amazing, very knowledgeable and enthusiastic! Will definitely be recommending this tour to friends and family :-)"
* A traveler said: "Best thing we did on our trip was booking this trip! Paul the guide was beyond amazing! We loved the lunch that came with the tour and the hiking was beautiful and the biking was sooo good too! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Tour guy was amazing! He had a lot of knowledge that made the experience that much better. Highly recommend this tour and guide"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience to get to see pods and pods of killer whales and there young. It was our first time whale watching and iam so glad me and my family booked with this company. They were very friendly and we had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Really interesting venue, love the treetop adventures... Well worth the time and cost. We went on a very rainy day but with umbrellas and rain jackets I was fine...not crowded."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing adventure with a great company. The online booking experience was easy and flexible. The actual trip was absolutely amazing. Felt safe and organized. Add it to your bucket list as a must do. The views were spectacular."
* A traveler said: "Nick was a terrific guide, we travelled more than 25km throughout the city including Stanley Park - bikes were fabulous - a must-do for anyone who wants an overview of Vancouver"
* A traveler said: "A great look at the scenic views from an easy on off gondola. At the top a short suspension bridge to many different homes or just a look see."
* A traveler said: "Friendly staff. Food was great. Great costumer service. We really enjoyed this cruise. Planning on returning again. Dress warm"
* A traveler said: "The driver was on time and very professional. The car was specious and air conditioned for ten of us and our luggage fit perfectly. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Daniel was great! Knowledgeable, friendly, organized and the food and drink were also very good! Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Carlos was a fantastic guide. Very personable and knowledgeable with humor. Points of interest on this tour gave a great overview of Vancouver."
* A traveler said: "Overall a quite enjoyable experience with our guide and beaver expert Nick. Stanley Park sure is a must-go for every travelers come to Vancouver."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. The guide was entertainment and had a lot of good information. He took us to five wineries and we sampled a lot of wine. He took us to small boutique wineries that had different wine. We ended up being two bottles of blueberry mead wine and walnut port. We can’t wait to have our Christmas guest try them."
* A traveler said: "Lumberjack show and chairlift were so good. Would like to have a shorter zip line opportunity for children that would take them on just one line. ( my two grandchildren age 10 and 12 were so disappointed that it was a two hour trip. We did not plan for that length of time nor the expense for 4 of us to go)."
* A traveler said: "Great tour telling the history of Vancouver, with a few little extras for dramatisation purposes! Our guide Tracey was engaging, knowledgeable and interesting."
* A traveler said: "Nick was a great guide. The tour was fun. You get to see a good portion of Vancouver on this tour. Biking was the only type of tour I've never done so now I can check it off my list."
* A traveler said: "Bob, our tour guide was fantastic. Very knowledgeable, entertains, and interesting. Highly recommend him!!"
* A traveler said: "We found it fun, informative and comfortable. Our guide (forget her name but she had a safari hat on) was great. It is always a good sign when the trip seemed to go by much quicker than the 3 hours. We would highly recommend this trip to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Guide Herman was excellent. Ferry was super nice. Butchart Gardens were beautiful and Victoria was charming."
* A traveler said: "Whales waving their pectoral fins at us. Awesome. Wilma, Captain Anthony and the rest of the crew were great. Wilma was so informative, we could have stayed for hours and hours to hear more."
* A traveler said: "Friendly & professional driver. Quick, convenient & reliable service. Will definitely use their services again."
* A traveler said: "Justin was jovial, friendly, knowledgeable and friendly. Every one enjoyed the trip and overall excursion experience. Aaaaa. Bbbbbbbbbbbb."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Prospect Point
- Peak 2 Peak Gondola
- Whistler Village
- FlyOver Canada
- Miniature World
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Stawamus Chief Provincial Park
- Vancouver Olympic Village (VVL)
- HR Macmillan Space Centre
- Museum of Vancouver
- Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Center (SLCC)
- Museum of Anthropology at UBC
- English Bay
- Vancouver Lookout
- Canada Place
- Gulf Islands
- Fort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic Sites
- Emily Carr House
- Victoria Chinatown
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona