Top British Columbia Seasonal & Special Occasions
32 results | All British Columbia Tours
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour! Eric was amazing, very knowledgeable and enthusiastic! Will definitely be recommending this tour to friends and family :-)"
* A traveler said: "Really interesting venue, love the treetop adventures... Well worth the time and cost. We went on a very rainy day but with umbrellas and rain jackets I was fine...not crowded."
* A traveler said: "Lumberjack show and chairlift were so good. Would like to have a shorter zip line opportunity for children that would take them on just one line. ( my two grandchildren age 10 and 12 were so disappointed that it was a two hour trip. We did not plan for that length of time nor the expense for 4 of us to go)."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing adventure with a great company. The online booking experience was easy and flexible. The actual trip was absolutely amazing. Felt safe and organized. Add it to your bucket list as a must do. The views were spectacular."
* A traveler said: "Friendly & professional driver. Quick, convenient & reliable service. Will definitely use their services again."
* A traveler said: "Tour guy was amazing! He had a lot of knowledge that made the experience that much better. Highly recommend this tour and guide"
* A traveler said: "Overall a quite enjoyable experience with our guide and beaver expert Nick. Stanley Park sure is a must-go for every travelers come to Vancouver."
* A traveler said: "The driver arrive to the Hotel ontime, she pick our bags and put on the SUV, he was very friendly and we have a a nice conversation"
* A traveler said: "Tour was great, our guide Will was so friendly and knowledgeable. He gave us lots of historical information about Gastown, and had the answers to all our questions. I super recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour telling the history of Vancouver, with a few little extras for dramatisation purposes! Our guide Tracey was engaging, knowledgeable and interesting."
* A traveler said: "Taking a seaplane was an amazing experience - a must do. The ferry was very smooth and the views were beautiful. Oh and Victoria - simply a beautiful place to visit. Many cute shops and the Empress hotel is a must see."
* A traveler said: "The trip was awesome. Was a little daunting at first, but once we got on the water all my fears were squashed due to my excellent guide and reliable crew."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Eve was awesome. Very informative, knowledgable about the area, and fun. Dirty laundry vineyard was not on our list but when I asked her if we could go there instead of one of the others she made the arrangements which made me very happy!"
* A traveler said: "Linda was a fantastic tour guide for my partner and I. She was very knowledgeable about Victoria and its history. The Butchart Gardens were absolutely gorgeous with their outstanding Christmas decorations. Linda was very flexible and did everything she could to make sure we had an amazing visit to Victoria and the gardens...and she delivered! Thanks so much for the great experience!"
* A traveler said: "This private tour was amazing! My guide was super kind and very informative! I learned so much about Vancouver! The tour was great because I had plenty of time to do what I wanted and did not feel like I was rushed which was so nice! All of the stops on this tour were so much fun especially the vancouver christmas market!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona