Top Bucharest Food & Drink
72 results | All Bucharest Tours
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour and our guide Irina made it a fun experience with her Anecdotes and sense of humour 👍🏻👍🏻"
* A traveler said: "This was just a really pleasant way to spend a couple of hours in a Bucharest afternoon right in the old town. The host was very friendly, and the cheese and wine was lovely. I left with a real smile on my face to wander into the old town for dinner."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! The best trip of the holiday. The guide was amazing and knowledgeable. Both vineyards were lovely, great staff and interesting knowledge. Will definitely do this trip again."
* A traveler said: "Alin, the tour guide was very knowledgeable and provide great tips to make the tour pleaseant. This is a must do tour if you come to Bucharest. We had time to do everything with no rush. Alin provided us with excellent restaurant recommendation in the area."
* A traveler said: "Loved exploring Romania outside of Bucharest. This tour gave us a small, but enjoyable taste of what the country has to offer. Stefania was an amazing guide who had an extreme amount of knowledge. I would recommend her as a guide to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Incredibly knowledgeable guide, who could answer ANY question about Romanian history asked of him! Excellent storytelling, very personable... making for a very relaxed, enjoyable and enlightening day!"
* A traveler said: "A most enjoyable tour of the main sights of Bucharest by mini bus. We particularly enjoyed the visit to The Village Museum. Our guide (think it was Monica) was excellent. She spoke fluent English and gave us lots of interesting information about the city's history. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Excellent!!! Alex is a very good guide. Interesting stories, good, understandable English. Interesting places, good bikes"
* A traveler said: "Our driver Serbian provided a very comfortable, fun and friendly environment with prompt service and personalized attentive service. special kudos to our Parliament Palace tour guide Francis for a very informative , knowledgeable glimpse into the world of former communist dictator Ceausescu Would highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Comfortable car, enjoyable journey. The gentleman who drove us was highly professional, pleasant and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Best trip ever. FANTASTIC guide!!!! He had us captivated with his wonderful story telling about History & himself. Excellent museum & fantastic wine tasting with local cheese & sausages. We did not want the day to end!!! Value for money!!!~"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience. Oana was extremely accommodating. She tailored the meal to our dietary preference, arranged to have us picked up and dropped off at our hotel, and ensured we had a great time. We learned a lot about traditional Romanian foods and culture. She shared some wine made by her family that was delicious. We had such a great conversation with her and her husband. We were in Romania on our honeymoon, and this was definitely one of the highlights. Great food. Great drinks. Great people. Great conversation. We highly recommend this experience."
* A traveler said: "Emma does a great job detailing the country and city history. The wine bar is a cool place with tons of history and delicious wine offerings! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "7 friends enjoyed this tour with Laura. She was generous with her time and food tastes. Also flexible with choices of what we wanted to try. We had one stop at a tremendous store of books, souvenirs and other assorted fun things. I recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The best tour we did whilst in Bucharest. Ionut our guide for the day was great. The salt mine was incredible, it was huge. The winery was on the side of a beautiful valley with great views and good wine. The muddy volcanoes were fun to see, with a moon like terrain. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "I had the time of my life during Alex's Bar Crawling. I've been in Bucharest before and did a bar crawl with another company, but Alex's has the best bar and club selection. Bucharest Night Life is amassing but Alex takes it to another level. The groups are small, thus extremely personalized, and Alex is adapting it according to everyone's wishes. |It is THE night activity to do in Bucharest!!! Thank you Alex"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this walking tour, our host Anna was fantastic, would highly recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Romanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman)
- Choral Temple (Templul Coral)
- National Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei)
- Victoriei Street (Calea Victoriei)
- Grigore Antipa National Museum of Natural History
- Stavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos)
- Bucharest Jewish History Museum
- George Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace)
- Holocaust Memorial
- Museum of Senses Bucharest
- Bucharest University Palace
- Great Synagogue (Sinagoga Mare)
- Pasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage)
- Patriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church)
- CEC Palace (Palatul CEC)
- National Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei)
- Things to do in Wallachia
- Things to do in Brasov
- Things to do in Veliko Tarnovo
- Things to do in Varna
- Things to do in Constanta
- Things to do in Sibiu
- Things to do in Sighisoara
- Things to do in Tulcea
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Istanbul
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast