San Ignacio de Loyola Church (St. Ignatius Church)
Bolivar 225, Buenos Aires, Argentina
San Ignacio de Loyola Church is located on the corner of Bolivar and Alsina Streets in Montserrat, two blocks south of Plaza de Mayo.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to San Ignacio de Loyola Church (St. Ignatius Church)?
What else should I know about attractions in Buenos Aires?
- El Querandi
- Cabildo de Buenos Aires
- Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)
- Casa Rosada
- La Ventana Tango Show
- Cafe Tortoni
- Guemes Gallery (Galeria Güemes)
- San Telmo Market (Mercado de San Telmo)
- Obelisk (Obelisco de Buenos Aires)
- Plaza de Mayo
- Plaza de la Republica
- Rojo Tango
- Barolo Palace (Palacio Barolo)
- Plaza Dorrego
- Tango Porteño