Top Cádiz Historical Tours
62 results | All Cádiz Tours
* A traveler said: "This bus had a stop right outside of the port building making it very convenient. In addition to its circular route around the city, it included a walking tour in the center of town. The commentary was educational. We had an enjoyable day in Cadiz."
* A traveler said: "Easy to use and well narrated tour. I’d recommend this service for anyone visiting Cadiz. We did the full circuit first to become familiar, then used it to get around the community."
* A traveler said: "Very efficient way to tour & learn about Cadiz for a couple hours with a personable, knowledgeable guide."
* A traveler said: "Great trip. It was only 2 people so basically we has a private tour. A great mix of culture and history. So nice to do it in a bus so they could take you to the bottom of Ronda and to the top."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Very informative and educational! Our guide Patrick was fantastic! The small group is always Nice as well!|Great tour would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice two and a half hour tour around the city with a very nice guide Aron... Very nice way to discover the city but try to visited by foot just before !!!"
* A traveler said: "WE had very pleasant experience, a lot of information and interesting facts."
* A traveler said: "Pablo was our tour guide and he was AWESOME! He met us on time at the agreed upon location and wasted no time in taking us on an absolutely fabulous tour. Cadiz is not very large and he led us on a tour that we will always remember. To start, he had arranged to have a driver for us to take us along a few parts of the town. We stopped about 6 times with the driver where we got out and Pablo showed us and explained the most fascinating historical aspects of this very special town. After a while, the driver departed and we resumed the remainder of our tour on foot. We visited many wonderful areas of Cadiz and even took a break at a lovely cafe. Pablo loves Cadiz and his pride was evident in his enthusiasm throughout the tour. He was always pleasant and went out of his way to ensure we were happy during the entire tour. His English is excellent too. We could not have asked for a better tour guide. If you are visiting Cadiz, you will be doing a disservice to yourself if you do not book this tour and ensure that Pablo is your guide. Many thanks to Pablo!!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. The villages were beautiful. Our guide and driver were both fabulous. The restaurant they suggested for lunch was marvelous. Perfect way to spend a port day in Cadiz. All four of us loved the excursion."
* A traveler said: "Maria was very knowledgeable and an excellent guide. I would love to her her as a guide again. She was very professional and humorous!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Tangier
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Tetouan
- Things to do in Faro
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Lisbon
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Northern Morocco