The Calgary Stampede is a grand celebration of Canada’s Western heritage that has been attracting visitors every year since 1923. Visit to experience small-town fun in a big way. The Stampede includes rodeo events, chuckwagon races, blacksmithing competitions, a midway, 300 performers on five stages, and First Nations cultural events.
Tours and tickets to Experience Calgary Stampede
Should I book Calgary Stampede tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Calgary Stampede 2021?
What's the best way to experience Calgary Stampede?
- Creepy Calgary Ghost Tour
- Calgary's Beltline District GPS-Guided Audio Walking Tour
- Listen to a Tour Guide as You Drive & Walk with our Discover the Rockies Package
- Listen to a Tour Guide as You Drive between Calgary and Lake Louise
Things to do near Calgary
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Edmonton
- Things to do in Whistler
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Jackson Hole
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Wyoming
- Things to do in Oregon